HWBOT Community Forums
jpmboy

The official Country Cup 2019 - 10th Anniversary Edition thread.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, yosarianilives said:

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A LOOPHOLE GOD DAMMIT! SO PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CUSS ME OUT FOR THIS SHIT

Steady up champ for a while OK. :) Pushing Alby's buttons is a sure fire way to deplete his life force quickly. That's him quit and leaving again

We members need him more than he needs us. Read loophole wizards. A no is a no it's said only once

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Capital letters writing that way is kind of like swearing/ talking loud to get your point across.

Moderators like computers too. Lets not spoil the fun enjoyment for them. :D

Carry on you mad buggers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, avalanche said:

Capital letters writing that way is kind of like swearing/ talking loud to get your point across.

Moderators like computers too. Lets not spoil the fun enjoyment for them. :D

Carry on you mad buggers.

Message wasn't for him ;)

Good evening,
two days ago I played around with the igpu of an i5 4670k for the 2001SE stage and uploaded the result:
https://hwbot.org/submission/4296298_

However while it shows up as being in the country cup, it does not seem to influence my countries (germany) score for this stage and the result does not count for it.

I tried uploading it two times through different paths and Bilko also tried removing and readding it (thanks again) with not much success.

I would like to know why it is not showing up and if I can do anything in the future for this to not happen, if possible I would also like to know if this is to be expected when i will sub for other stages that i will try to submit for in the coming days.

Thank you in advance and have a nice december yall :)

Your team already had a sub with HD4600 by Digg.de. This score was, also higher than yours, hence why HWBot won't include your submission in the ranking. I removed Diggs score from the compo so your score counts now

• Thanks 1

Oooh alright, thank you :) And yeah my score is pretty bad because I only had single rank sticks at hand 😅

Edited by Gunzi