HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] PSC ram 2x2 Gb @ 2600 cas8 1.84 V

bolc

For sale

In principle reserved to someone but if no answers by the end of the week, it goes for sale

2600 CAS8 @ 1.82 and 1.84 V passing spi32m.

91-182V.png

92-184V.png

On my former 4790k they also passes spi32m with 2 - 5 - 6 for tWTR tWTR and tWCL set in bios, but on my g3258 it can't. it boot windows but fails spi32m. I am pretty sure it is the imc and corresponding voltages

Asking price

50 excl shipping, within EU

Pictures with nickname to follow

Edited by bolc
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rhadamanthis said:

interested if you sell

hi

I note that, thanks ! in italy ?

i see you are interested by ddr2 as well? I have a bunch of them. looking at performance for cas4 or cas5 ? these are d9, ballistix, all binned under spi32m

looking for ddr3 psc too or you are fully equipped?

++

8 minutes ago, bolc said:

hi

I note that, thanks ! in italy ?

i see you are interested by ddr2 as well? I have a bunch of them. looking at performance for cas4 or cas5 ? these are d9, ballistix, all binned under spi32m

looking for ddr3 psc too or you are fully equipped?

++

i write you pm

• Crew

That could have boosted the price if eg you had subs at 6500+,  on regular forums the above pricing is fair, but the market changes rapidly.  If you sell them, plz provide proof of the listed frequencies and temps.

Good luck on the sale

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

That could have boosted the price if eg you had subs at 6500+,  on regular forums the above pricing is fair, but the market changes rapidly.  If you sell them, plz provide proof of the listed frequencies and temps.

Good luck on the sale

I will definitely have to... :D

++

11 hours ago, Gigelz said:

Really good chip bolc ! Good 4790k's are quiet rare i think. Its easier to find good 4770k's

thanks ;)

I thought good 4770k s were harder to get, or at least I stumbled upon much worse 4770k than 4790k :D

7 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

Maybe I am blind too :)

Please state your price.

I also sent you a pm a few days ago. Never got a reply. Interested for more of your HW besides the I7-4790K.

Sorry about that, yours went passed too many i got while having little time answering and spending time doing the tests so the sale would be "clean"
for now I put it on hold, but based on the offers I received, 200 is baseline but I'd like to sell it for more.

but for now, i focus on selling rams, and will come back later for 4790k

Edited by bolc

10 minutes ago, bolc said:

Sorry about that, yours went passed too many i got while having little time answering and spending time doing the tests so the sale would be "clean"
for now I put it on hold, but based on the offers I received, 200 is baseline but I'd like to sell it for more.

but for now, i focus on selling rams, and will come back later for 4790k

Good luck with your sales mate.

Please do consider my pm and offer for cpus ( both 4790K and I7-7700K ), ram and board as obsolete.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...