HWBOT Community Forums

Windows XP on ASUS Z390 Motherboards (and others)

On 12/4/2019 at 12:39 AM, antome said:

hi guys, has anyone managed to get xp x64 to work properly?  To me it starts only in safe mode, in normal mode I get a nice blue screen
in normal mode i get this error
IMG-20191203-213129.jpg

Hi. Did you find the workaroud for this error ? Im trying to instal XP x64 and getting this bsod at second phase of installation when windows says “Installing Devices”

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, this is still a work in progress but will be sharing updates as it needs to be tested more till we get to a point that its working 100%. Then (hopefully next 2-3 days) I will gather everyth

With a few adjustments, this also works well for an upcoming Intel platform. I'll publish more details when it's not under NDA. The Intel AHCI driver seems to work well by just adding the new device i

yes, link for xp x32 spi edition for z390 whit usb asmedia, restore tib image with Acronis. Good bench at all

Posted Images

Hello everyone, could you please give me some basic instructions on how to "port" existing Windows XP 32bit installation to newer hardware (I am choosing hardware for the upgrade yet, but I guess I'll take something on Z390 or Z490)? My existing install uses Z77 chipset (Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard) with Intel Sandy Bridge i5 2500K CPU (native ahci driver from Intel)