HWBOT Community Forums

Fails to launch

1BadMoJoe

The core aquamark exe works fine from where it has been placed due to wrapper development, clicking on the aquamark exe file within the benchmark folder like days of old before the wrapper.

Now clicking on the new shortcut placed on the desktop by the wrapper aquamark fails to launch?

Aquamarkfail.png

This must get old to be asked the same question...Aquamark is not working!

Perhaps the solution is to clearly state how to fix and find the problem... by default the installer has systeminfo on by default, that the current run around solution is unclear in how to turn it off.

click on and run the file associated with the systeminfo

FIXaqua.png

Is any further development going to address this long standing issue...This was mentioned by many six years ago, the excuse then if I remember correctly was the coders will need to work on it...

"prepopulate fields by previous submission", rather than manually input a tedious amount of dribble into the required fields?

Aquamarkfail.png

Edited by 1BadMoJoe

The png  is 478 kb , I will look at the jpg size on the next saves.

I enabled systeminfo and it failed on submit button, I went back into the systeinfo file to disable it again. I seem to retry at a fail to replicate another fail to learn the hard way for the sake for my insanity to expect a different result ;)

Might be nice to have "prepopulate fields by previous submission" integrated or... many people might only fill the two basic requirements of CPU and graphics card and skip all the tedious work to fill all the populated fields. 

FIXaqua.png

So Aquamark is a CPU test? no amount of LOD changes, Speed increases to GPU clock and video memory nets Zero Difference to score generated? 1495MHz GPU clock 2250MHz Memory for a RX 580 is an instant crash in any other benchmark beyond 2105MHz memory setting?

If only I can use these video card Maximum clock settings in all the other video benchmarks without crashing...life would be good with a Golden GPU lottery.

Starting to feel like multiple car low runs for that magical score bump, hehe.

FIXaqua.jpg

Edited by 1BadMoJoe