HWBOT Community Forums

TAGG - Core 2 Duo E4700 @ 5279MHz - 9min 55sec 718ms SuperPi - 32M

TaPaKaH

4 hours ago, TAGG said:

Nope chip does like 460 FSB... What i really need here is bullshooters effi :D

You can beat him for certain. It's obvious that your eram IS working but your waza is not. Something must be off with the location of files or generic Run.bat that your drive is not set up for.
Even running OCX SPi Tweaker you should cut 13+ seconds. If you need help you know where to find me on Skype

Just now, TerraRaptor said:

Doesn't good waza completely eliminate the necessity of ramdrive? Or there is still some positive effect? I stopped using qsoftware ramdisk years ago thinking it is not necessary.

I am still very new to tweeking software and efficiency but I have found about a quarter to half a second improvement. Others have a lot more experience and can better answer it but that has been my findings so far. 

As well (or sometimes instead? It's been a while) you can play with the disk format type.

3 hours ago, GtiJason said:

You can beat him for certain. It's obvious that your eram IS working but your waza is not. Something must be off with the location of files or generic Run.bat that your drive is not set up for.
Even running OCX SPi Tweaker you should cut 13+ seconds. If you need help you know where to find me on Skype

13s sounds like an awful lot, but then how much wazza helps does sometimes depend on how your OS is setup. Sometimes your OS can be slow without wazza and then fast with wazza.

• Thanks 1