HWBOT Community Forums

Looking for Foxconn A75M02 motherboard drivers

debs3759

Does anyone know where to find (or better still, have) drivers for a Foxconn A75M02 motherboard? I'm looking for both Windows 7 x64 and Windows 10 x64 drivers.

I have tried the website www.foxconnchannel.com, but that just shows a screenshot of what used to be there. I also searched Goggle, and it showed nothing useful. The best I could find was sites that want me to register, and sites that ZoneAlarm detects viruses on. The driver sites I know to be safe don't have anything for that board.

I found Win7-x64 drivers some time ago for an A75MX, which looks from the manual to be the same, except it also has USB 3.0, which the A75M02 doesn't have. It has the same chipset, network chip and audio chip. Will I be able to use those drivers? I never found Win10 drivers, but am not sure whether they are built into Windows anyway.

It took me a few days to find drivers for some of my boards, but this one escapes me.