HWBOT Community Forums

WTB(USA) good ram for LGA1150

Mythical tech

pm websmile, he might have some ddr3 for sale, ive bought off him a few times now , 7 cas ,and always does what he says or better, another option is to look for triple sets on fleabay. bought a few good sets off there to, pretty cheap and turned out to be PSCs, triple sets are usually for the x58 chipsets, but you can get the 3 and have 1 for a spare if 1 dies , but for quality ram tried and tested , michael is the the man to talk to that lets his good ram go when hes done with testing

gday michael  

23 minutes ago, websmile said:

The chances tht these are really good are not high, but at 50 Dollars this is a no brainer, you will not lose money if you have to resell these

Would this kit be better CMT16GX3M4X2133C9 for 60$

There is also this kit locally to a family member on crags lists for 75

CMT12GX3M3A2000C9

Edited by Mythical tech

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

Would this kit be better CMT16GX3M4X2133C9 for 60$

There is also this kit locally to a family member on crags lists for 75

CMT12GX3M3A2000C9

Best bin in this trio is the  2133C9, 2000c9 were mostly hynix and the samsung were rubbish as well. The 2400c10 are platinums, best deal but not sure best oc on the list.

Guest Digg_de
52 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

I sent a pm, I am just got some bbse and am waiting to hear back about the psc and am looking for gdie. I started a small oc club at my uni and am looking to get some different ic's for people to test.

I have already asked few weeks ago for results from the PSC but he dont have any results.

Guest Digg_de

That is not cheap for the 2133C9 and i think there are different PSCs on this Kits. I would not pay more than 20 Euros or 25$ for a Kit like this.  For example i have bought 4 Sticks 2000C8 Dominator GT for like 30 Euros.

7 minutes ago, Digg_de said:

That is not cheap for the 2133C9 and i think there are different PSCs on this Kits. I would not pay more than 20 Euros or 25$ for a Kit like this.  For example i have bought 4 Sticks 2000C8 Dominator GT for like 30 Euros.

How is the cmt4gx3m2a2000c8? There is a kit of 4 on ebay but it is a 60$ I might send them an offer for 40$

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

He said they are no longer available to me.

@websmile

How is this for a kit of psc since his kit isn't available. For two sticks it is 50 and 75 for 4.

CMT16GX3M4X2133C9

sorry to be such a pain in the ass 

This kit is 4x4GB Samsung D-based, this is not psc, these are samsung rated for 1,5v. Google the partnumber. These are definitely no psc if the partnumber is correct