HWBOT Community Forums

OFFICIAL HWBOT DISCORD SERVER

keeph8n

Well I’m giving this initial post a little update for everyone. The server formally called LN2 Haven has been swapped over to being the Official HWBOT discord server. 

The server is geared towards HWBOT and it’s members. You will find multiple staff members inside the server along with multiple benchmark developers. 

we are here for you guys. Share feedback, bench reports, experience, etc. 

what does this mean for current members? Nothing. Same great community with just a new branding. 

for new members I would like to extend a huge welcome and enjoy your stay. 

The Official HWBOT Discord Server

Edited by keeph8n
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Lots of discussion last night! So good to see everyone just chatting away. Love this community.

All kinds of cooling discussions and hard mods. Come join the fun.

Got a spot for Mat and his Benchmate program so people can stay up to date. Was badass seeing Mat go to work with problems people were having.

I have private team channels setup for some teams so far, so if you guys want to have a place to discuss things the channels can be turned over to the appropriate team captains at any time.

• Like 1

Still going strong heading into a new week. Lots of discussions going on. The instant feedback imo is amazing. Live discussions with benchers from all over the world on their thoughts on how things are being implemented and run!

Thanks again to those already there and look forward to more of you joining!

• 2 weeks later...

Want to again give a huge shoutout to all who have joined. 

we are just at 100 members including some of the HWBOT staff. I can’t say how much I appreciate each and every one of you. 

we have had some growing pains but have worked through them flawlessly. This is a community for you guys and I’m glad you guys are embracing this. 

thank you again guys. Let’s keep up the great discussions and I’ll see you guys around there. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

236 members and growing! We are a bit shy of our 1 year anniversary of being up and I still can't thank you all enough.

The server has grown and seen so many fantastic discussions its crazy! I hope to see more of you there in the future and to see how far we can continue to grow.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...