HWBOT Community Forums
Glen-Alz-81

How do i delete a wrong submission?

1 hour ago, EstoyMejor said:

pls delete
https://hwbot.org/submission/4525132_estoymejor_3dmark___fire_strike_geforce_gtx_1070_5710_marks

confused FireStrike with Time Spy for a second and saw it too late...

done, but check the rules first plz, a verification screenshot must include the score, CPUZ for CPU & memory and GPUZ for the graphics card

Hello I don't know if this needs to be deleted, but I ran Geekbench 4 with BenchMate though it wasn't the Geekbench 4 built into the older BenchMate.  I think that means my sub needs to be removed.  If it doesn't then I'd love to keep it, but if it shouldn't be allowed then please remove it.

https://hwbot.org/submission/4532777_nickname2019_geekbench4___multi_core_ryzen_9_3900x_56212_points

yes needs to be removed sir, benchmate has to approve the validity or the benchmark. If the score is valid, the save button will appear, open the required  CPUZ tabsscore, press saveyes needs to be removed sir, benchmate has to approve the validity or the benchmark. If the score is valid, the save button will appear, open the required  CPUZ tabs, press save result… in your case the save button is greyed out, so benchmate doesn't approve the score

I've edited the second submission and blocked the other two for missing screenshot and wrong benchmark.

• Thanks 1