HWBOT Community Forums

HWBot Cheapaz Chips 2020 Design Thread

Leeghoofd

Imho cheapaz should only require buying a single piece of hw, that's why it's always been pcie dgpu. Although if we're doing an igp comp at the same time for cheapaz too then throwing in a s478 agp comp could be viable I suspose. So do it like Season 4 Div 1, 2, 3 similar to challengers. I mean in that sense we would cover the 3 main sockets for gpu.

Makes me wonder if we could do a div 4 and 5 for mobo igp and pci gou ;) 

32 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

CPUs cost 5 bucks, most here have S478 boards... sounds cheapaz to me

Try benching one of these old mofos Brady and come back  OSIBS is even for older "dinosaur" hardware

https://hwbot.org/submission/4234077_bigblock990_winrar_pentium_4_3.0ghz_(prescott)_746_kbs

I dabble each year for TC, this thing even has agp gpu although I don't even know what it is LOL

Saved the setup from the recycle bin courtesy of @mllrkllr88  :)

• Haha 1

• Crew
On 1/24/2020 at 7:49 AM, superpatodonaldo said:

Cheapaz chips season 1

GT710: catzilla 576p + 3dm01 + gpupi 1b

Cheapaz chips season 2

GT1030 and cpu freq max 5003MHz: 3dm03 + gpupi 1b + UHX

Cheapaz chips season 3

Cedar core and quad-core freq max 5003MHz: SD (GPU) + UHB + 3dm06 + 3dm11e (GPU)

Personally like this style to for cheapaz cup, cheap vga and 3d / gpu-based benchs

About 3000G maybe an idea could be ADD another cup Vega integrated gpus & Ryzen cpus; 2d result per core (so can use athlon 2/4c and ryzen 5 4/8c) and 3d result per Vega 3 / 8 / 11

like the season thing, we could use the non winning cards in the Poll, but I assume HD5770 and 6770 maybe should be mixed ?

30 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

like the season thing, we could use the non winning cards in the Poll, but I assume HD5770 and 6770 maybe should be mixed ?

sorry but I don't understand; for the incoming cheapaz cup you propose to use [one among GT210 GTS450 GTX550Ti GTX950] OR [HD5770=HD6770]?

•  
Edited by superpatodonaldo