HWBOT Community Forums

ObscureParadox - Xeon L3014 @ 4275MHz - 0.747 fps HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 4k

GeorgeStorm

3 minutes ago, Obijuan83 said:

Why that?

Its against rules to report something not as described at rules?

Just shitposting man, it's what I do best :3

But in all actuality nothing wrong with changing/updating microcodes, bios manufacturers do it all the time for a number of reasons (compatibility, security, etc. . . ). Just seems like a weird flex to like something and then report it :)

5 minutes ago, l0ud_sil3nc3 said:

Just shitposting man, it's what I do best :3

But in all actuality nothing wrong with changing/updating microcodes, bios manufacturers do it all the time for a number of reasons (compatibility, security, etc. . . ). Just seems like a weird flex to like something and then report it :)

Are rules for everyone?

Cpuz 1.91 not present, so if someone report it is that weird? Its ok to like a score but another thing to report it for not being according to rules.

But you speak with riddles...

Edited by Obijuan83

1 minute ago, Obijuan83 said:

Are rules for everyone?

Cpuz 1.91 not present, so if someone report it is that weird? Its ok to like a score but another thing to report it for not being according to rules.

Ahhh so you reported it because it didn't have cpuz 1.91 got it. That's a stupid rule, for a stupid seasonal ranking that will hopefully be deprecated soon, but by all means I see where you are coming from. I'm sure this is just a placeholder score and Lewis will bench it proper on cold and show us magic in the 1c category for this benchmark.

Personally I liked the score

But not using 1.91 Cpuz its a reason to report it!

Are there more weird as me to like it and report it?

How do you know that I reported it?

You call us  who use 1.91 cpuz or the mods who decide to have these rules stupid?

Please use better language

I personally forgive you for calling me stupid but mods maybe not

Edited by Obijuan83

4 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

It is a moot point as he is going to drop a real score soon and leave the rest of us even more in the dust ;) and I am sure he will have full cpuz version visible. In b4 1fps on ln2 

I find 1 fps unoptimisicallly low tbh, this is at 4.2 and I expect to see 5.5+, probably close to 6 ghz on the right chip, also mem is pretty low and that fsb is relatively low. It's gonna be the equivalent of taking ankle weights off in an anime when he posts his real score.

8 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

It is a moot point as he is going to drop a real score soon and leave the rest of us even more in the dust ;) and I am sure he will have full cpuz version visible. In b4 1fps on ln2 

So not the same rules for everyone till he uploads the right screen?

1 hour ago, Obijuan83 said:

You call us  who use 1.91 cpuz or the mods who decide to have these rules stupid?

Please use better language

I personally forgive you for calling me stupid but mods maybe not

That's not what he said, at all.  Please don't try to twist the words of others, it's not nice.

47 minutes ago, Obijuan83 said:

So not the same rules for everyone till he uploads the right screen?

1. If he claimed it was a backup score or "found on a USB" it would actually be valid anyway.
  2. Using discretion to leave it up temporarily for discussion doesn't benefit ObscureParadox, only other members who can see what's being talked about.
  3. Besides, you also have an x265 score in 2020 season without cpu-z 1.91 or later visible, and it's been up for 5 days already: https://hwbot.org/submission/4332330_  Same rules for everyone = ObscureParadox's score should stay up for at least another 5 days, since yours has.

3 minutes ago, mickulty said:

That's not what he said, at all.  Please don't try to twist the words of others, it's not nice.

1. If he claimed it was a backup score or "found on a USB" it would actually be valid anyway.
  2. Using discretion to leave it up temporarily for discussion doesn't benefit ObscureParadox, only other members who can see what's being talked about.
  3. Besides, you also have an x265 score in 2020 season without cpu-z 1.91 or later visible, and it's been up for 5 days already: https://hwbot.org/submission/4332330_  Same rules for everyone = ObscureParadox's score should stay up for at least another 5 days, since yours has.

The score you posted not having 1.91cpuz its for competitions and its not getting seasonal points...

Its weird that you insist against the rules...

4 minutes ago, ObscureParadox said:

tenor (1).gif

For me nothing

Congratz for the 1st place

Others find weird stuff etc...

Weird for example is that the mod which is 2nd in place blocked my cb scores with g530 and g2020

Edit:

And as we speaks deletes more of my scores...

Edited by Obijuan83