HWBOT Community Forums

l0ud_sil3nc3 - Ryzen 9 3950X @ 5829.9MHz - 5min 56sec 930ms SuperPi - 32M

KaRtA

Yeah. It’s hard when you find the limit for sure. 

FYI. My efficiency with 4600c14-131467 was same or little bit better than 2933C9/1467fclk. 

3200C10/1600FCLK maybe a bit quicker if you test again. But knowing you, you probably tried that already lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sparky's__Adventure said:

Can the aqua run 4933 14-13, or is it limited at 4733ish?

I think it can if you loosen some secondaries and tertiaries, but not with my timing set. 4733 c14 is the highest I've run 32m with waza on this platform.

Also 14-13 seems slower for me for 32m in comparison to 14-14, but ymmv.

Edited by l0ud_sil3nc3
  • Like 1

Not according with rules: New 2020 scores: a full size verification screen (meaning no cropping), mandatory usage of CPU-Z 1.91 or Legacy CPU-Z (or more recent). Exception: on old legacy platforms (Socket A and variants ) older CPUZ versions are still allowed. If unsure crosscheck with the moderators
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, GRIFF said:

But is se wrong category. This is superpi 32M with benchmate.

The categories will be merged so this is a moot point. Also Benchmate isn't a requirement for Windows 7, only for Windows 8/10.

2 hours ago, GRIFF said:

Not according with rules: New 2020 scores: a full size verification screen (meaning no cropping), mandatory usage of CPU-Z 1.91 or Legacy CPU-Z (or more recent). Exception: on old legacy platforms (Socket A and variants ) older CPUZ versions are still allowed. If unsure crosscheck with the moderators

You got me I'm a cheater, I'm hiding my cheat.exe on the desktop hence why I cropped the screen ;)

zpJiguR.jpg

• Haha 1

Yeah it's not like Alby put the same rule in every rules page. Go back to pulling your monitor.

Not to mention the the two posts that went to the front page on the subject, the second of which is still there. i guess the rarified air some of the Elite league seem to be breathing makes it difficult to comprehend the written word.

Edited by cbjaust

16 minutes ago, l0ud_sil3nc3 said:

Spend more time benching,and less time bitching and you can achieve anything you put your mind too :)

Gonna set my mind to healing my stupid hip.

14 minutes ago, l0ud_sil3nc3 said:

Miss you bro, I'm dying right now ?

Whiskey's on me this year at Computex.

I'm heading to Taiwan at Easter, keep your prayers up that the mainlanders are still banned from entry so I can enjoy tourist spots without buses.
Computex not looking likely. 

• Sad 1