HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT 2020 Make it great again Thread:

Leeghoofd

• Crew

We had some talks with the programmer as memory models could get subbed in the wrong category, messing up the validity of the Database:  e.g. G.Skill Ripjaws (DDR3) end up in the DDR5 category.

So he will add in the future some features in the Database to prevent this from happening.

Also to keep his workload more ecnomical he proposed to move from the old memory tree layout to a corresponding model like with the motherboards.

current.png

new.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On my profile page, I can see top 60 hardware and top 30 global points. My question, was is it possible to see all 2D+3D career points in one listing/pages? 

There is link  View all scores but nothing happens when I click on it.

Second question was, is it possible to see separate all 2D and 3D career points and make sorted list for each one? Then we will have "Hardware 2D Queen" + "Hardware  3D Queen" and Hardware Master King :D:D

• Crew

you can find all your subs in the My Submission tab - All (depending on the amount of subs it can take a few minutes). I see 1306 subs for you E-mil

Apparently I have 2672 taken into account for the rankings. But the 2D /3D selection request is a good one, will talk it through with the programmer

leeghoofd.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

We are cleaning up the spambot accounts, mutliple accounts on the same email,...

over 4K double/triple accounts have been manually rectified, still over 40K to go, will take me at least till end of February to get them done, but at least the junk will be gone...

Not possible to script it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

UAT E-sports page is also being updated with modern coding, plus removing useless features and adding additional schedules

Can't wait to run this on production, this version refreshes already as fast as the main site but this on the slow UAT server

Some test are still conducted and if it checks out okay it will be uploaded normally after G.Skill Compo 

newUAT.png

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1