HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT 2020 Make it great again Thread:

• Crew

My profile wall is working again, tomorrow Team Ranking will be adressed (issue was identified this evening).

Tim is continuing to work on the point wrapper, which will be important to have less load on the Database server, which currently handles nearly everything at the moment, from submissions to point calculation, ranking,....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey there I hope everyone is doing good so far and you had a decent start into 2021.  As you've probably seen there is some movement right now with our coder understanding more and more how

The past is the past, noone wants you to forgive nor forget, I would just like all of us to move on.... Nothing me nor the new management or whatever you want to call them are affiliated with. PJ

So for those that slept the last months under a rock, it is sort off official that HWBOT ownership has passed on from the original developper Frederik to the Thermal Grizzly company.  Before cont

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

My profile wall is working again, tomorrow Team Ranking will be adressed (issue was identified this evening).

Tim is continuing to work on the point wrapper, which will be important to have less load on the Database server, which currently handles nearly everything at the moment, from submissions to point calculation, ranking,....

Team ranking? Uh oh, OCN gonna lose top spot? :D

• 2 weeks later...