HWBOT Community Forums
Miper

I dont see my submissions

well i edited this because i had problems with crashes and i wanted to save my subscores somehow, iirc overal score is matters the rest is irrelevant so what a big deal ?

Maybe not a big deal for you however you have been banned from the site, we don't tolerate improving our screenshots like this....

oh come on, i will delete this subbmission, i have hundredsof subbmissions and im continuously posting new dont ban me pls

Edited by Miper

If you have hundreds of subs, that means to me that you are familiar with the rules and already aware that photo shopping a screenshot is a bannable offense. Yet you chose to do it anyway, with no explanation (even in the comment section), until you got called on this sub.

Bad choice got you banned. 

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Like 1

In benchmarks rules i didnt see anything about it and i didnt think that will be such problem.

So i got banned permanently or this is temporary ? Can i retrive my submissions somehow ?

"Score edit User ban

User edits or adds ad hoc the mandatory information in a benchmark verification screenshot (update: Jan 17, 2013)"

From the general rules top-right. The sub-tests are mandatory information AFAIK.

13 minutes ago, Noxinite said:
"Score edit User ban

User edits or adds ad hoc the mandatory information in a benchmark verification screenshot (update: Jan 17, 2013)"

From the general rules top-right. The sub-tests are mandatory information AFAIK.

subtest arent mandatory for pcm04 most of the submissions dont have them

this is mandatory:

PCMark04.png

all of this is on my screenshot, i only added my notest about subtest i admit that i shouldnt done this in paint but in notepad in separate window instead.

Also why i wasnt warned about this subbmission, i would delete this, insted you banned me instantly, cmon i had accout here since 2007, all my hardware history was here.

Edited by Miper

Maybe you forgot to click on the "I don't want points for this shit" box....... 😬

I dunno but have to agree, you've been around long enough to know something was bound to happen, esp with all the recent drama going on with cheating and so on.

Edited by Bones

Not sure how anyone could think editing a screenshot is okay... Tbh even the watermarks that some have on their screenshots are a bit iffy to me. Screenshot should be pure unadultered.