HWBOT Community Forums

League Structure, How do YOU want it?

League Structure, How do YOU want it?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the League Structure the way it is, or restructure for 2020

• Yes keep it the same
    • No, lets change it up

I dont know where to vote.

Have no information the goal of hwbot and its new owners and staff.

Where are they? What does the new owner expect from hwbot? What do they want changed? Why does our opinion matter 98% of these people dont even know whats going on.

Unless you can provide legitimate answers to the above questions, Im lost.....

Don’t know that is my place to say who the new owners are so I’ll leave that be. 

HWBOTs end game still serves to stay the same afaik. 

Those who are active participants and users of HWBOT are why our opinion matters. We use this place and participate in the events/comps. 

4 hours ago, keeph8n said:

Don’t know that is my place to say who the new owners are so I’ll leave that be. 

HWBOTs end game still serves to stay the same afaik. 

Those who are active participants and users of HWBOT are why our opinion matters. We use this place and participate in the events/comps. 

I assumed to make a profit would be first answer...

alby has already mentioned it, so its no secret, hasnt been for ages , i knew months ago, wasnt my place to say anything

the leagues discussion has been hashed over many times , well before bot was sold to thermal grizzly , now its come time for decisions to be made what its gunna be

Edited by ozzie
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

one of the reasons you can't implement a change of this size as many users didn't cast a  vote. Is it that they just don't care or had no clue this was going on... you tell me...

I'm gonna go with a mixture of both. It's tough as perhaps many think there is a change that's needed, but ofcourse you're correct in saying that it's too far sweeping for 40 people to decide the fate of thousands.

I strongly believe that most users care.

My humble opinion is that the whole issue of changing League structure or not, maybe - just maybe, has not been adequately presented to the wide audience.

A thread in the forums, without any special notice to look at, is difficult to attract many readers.

Only members following things on a nearly daily basis ( and that is for older experienced HWBOT members ), were/are able to find and read the thread.

Just my 2 cents Alby.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Personally I think I like current system but some streamlining could be done.

- Rookie: I think these are only for those who start their career in Extreme / Elite path, meaning they go for sub temperature submission and they get extra highlight during the season.
- Novice: Well they have been around less than a year
- Enthusiast: Keep as it is
- Apprentice: Remove / replace as Rookie
- Extreme: Keep as it is
- Elite: Needs "Ex-elite" status or something. There are a lot elites who have not been active for years.

Edited by SL06BHytMar