HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nicklas0912

Force Recalculate of Pofile please - Career Ranking Bug.

Posted (edited)

Hello.

I would like a force recalculate of my porfile please, I HAVE uploaded alot of scores today.

alot that beated my own scores 5x in top 20 world.

My All points is going up, from 7xx to 1019. and Team points aswell. But my Career is stuck at 582.5 NO matter what I do, even if I delete or add more scores.

It even said notting in 2020 rankings, as it dont count my scores or anything...

I hope you can help me :)

Thanks

Edited by Nicklas0912

20 minutes ago, Nicklas0912 said:

Hello.

I would like a force recalculate of my porfile please, I HAVE uploaded alot of scores today.

alot that beated my own scores 5x in top 20 world.

My All points is going up, from 7xx to 1019. and Team points aswell. But my Career is stuck at 582.5 NO matter what I do, even if I delete or add more scores.

It even said notting in 2020 rankings, as it dont count my scores or anything...

I hope you can help me :)

Thanks

According to your profile you got:

582.5 from 2009 - 2020

Top 30 global points 358.6

Top 60 hardware points 532.4

As you can see adding the two (top 30 + top 60) makes it for 891~ points (so it isn't 582.5). In other words, your profile got the points and you just need to wait till the next recalculation for it to update (as everyone else).

This (recalculation) at the moment happens like twice a week and its meant to be fix down the line so it happens more frequently.