HWBOT Community Forums
NismMathias

Help with Submission Removal

Hello,

I uploaded a GPUPI v3.3 result and the app submitted it to the GPUPI test so I need help removing it since it is not allowed in that test. 

https://hwbot.org/submission/4485072_nismmathias_gpupi___1b_geforce_gtx_1660_10sec_758ms

If there is a way for me to do it myself please let me know but I read a few other posts and it seems I need an admin to assist.

Thank you!

Nism

Looking at the other submissions the one above mine also used 3.3, so maybe I can leave this submission in place? There are only two other submissions and they used the 3.2 version.

Can anyone confirm if I need to have this submission removed?  Rules state V3.1+ but in the comments someone (who I think is an admin/mod) says 3.3 is not allowed.

Thanks!

Nism

V3.3 is a different one from lower specced versions. Hence why it is another category. 

You have to select where to sub either gpupi or gpupi 3.3. 

I'll remove the 3 3s in the ranking

• Like 1

Thank you for removing it!  And yes, makes sense, I got confused when I say other 3.3 results being posted in the non-3.3 benchmark as well.  

I re-did it and saved the result, then uploaded it to the right place instead of using the submit button in the 3.3 application.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1