HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vertex_FR

The official HWBot Team Cup 2020 3dmark06 thread.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

If you feel this way then you should consider a new hobby. 

Already have, I quit competetive benching ages ago and only come to hwbot to shitpost talk about hardware in general. No one is stopping you or anyone else from re-taking all of my FirePro M7820 or Quadro FX 3800M records though.

Edited by 4n0nym0u5b3nch3r

Well it seems the wasmachine roars its ugly head again, first and final warning sir.... no need for this, we are not your local brown pub....

1 hour ago, 4n0nym0u5b3nch3r said:

you act like (X)OCing isn't already a Elites Only sport, lol. if you're poor forget about getting scores on hwbot, you could try overclocking autistic obscure shit like laptops or oldschool stuff like Pentiums and Athlons.

This is a funny one. Specifically about the part of "if you''re poor, forget getting scores on HWBOT"

I know I'm not the only one in the Elite League that has spent more money since joining the Elite League than when I was in any other league.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:17 PM, yosarianilives said:

I can't get newer systeminfo to install on Vista, it gives error that windows installer needs to be updated, even though it's already up to date. I think they may've dropped Vista support for system info. Is my sub okay? https://hwbot.org/submission/4523793

yep looks fine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullshooter said:

At the beginning you write 4 way or CF X, now Nvidia only

well either you haven't refreshed the competition page, but this has been like nvidia only  from the start, first sub is from 15th of August, nothing has been changed. Think you are mixing some stuff.

even checked the discussion thread, first post about 3D06 DDR4 nvidia is 21st of June

21st.jpg

6 minutes ago, 1whiteshark1 said:

To clarify, since it doesn't say The FM link has to be valid we can use LOD, correct?

correct LOD can be used, ensure the link is NOT hidden or safety wise add a screenshot of the futuremark page