HWBOT Community Forums

Posted (edited)

The server mess is up again. This time I can access my profile, my Team, click around etc, but once I try click on my hardware in harware library  the dreaded 504 Gateway Time-out pop up. Would be nice if this can be fixed. Thanks

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/geforce_gtx_1070/

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/geforce_rtx_2080_

Edit. Search on hardware get same server errors.

Edited by Papusan

This seems to be the new normal now. Far too frequent. The 'Bot just ain't what it used to be. Of course, it seems like everything "new and improved" is the exact opposite now.

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2020 at 7:16 AM, Leeghoofd said:

@richba5tard

K thx for reporting, I'll forward it to Frederik. Nothing new and improved bout the Bot sadly....

It works without the server message now but when you click on hardware in your library, it loads very slow before the site show up. A small improvement vs yesterday, LOOL

Edit. Still a 504 Gateway Time-out problem. + very slow to load.

Edited by Papusan
Added further info

Yep all that stuff has been reported, sadly I spotted the rules also dissapeared now... me crawls into a corner and cry....

• Haha 1

The site is reminding me how it was acting back when the site was being hijacked into mining bitcoin.
Really slow with errors (504's for now) popping up.

I also noticed in one section content that had been deleted from the main thread in the forum itself is still visible in general. The thread it's in doesn't show it but the section in the comp does and it's spam about gambling.
HWBot Team Cup 2020 SuperPi 32M @ HWBOT

And we are getting closer to that time of year anyway (Spam-Fest: Coming direct to you for the Christmas shopping season of 2020!!!!).

K I permanently deleted the pi32 thread.. Beats me what is going on with the site, but indeed it's sluggish again, hardware dbase inaccessible, rules section disappeared,.... No clue what will be next 😕