HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBot Team Cup 2020 Unigine basic thread.

yosarianilives

For DDR, all Nvidia AGP cards are unsupported for the bench. Tried everything up to 7800 series, none will run the bench. HD 3850 AGP runs it fine. Minimum Nv card supported is 8xxx. No such AGP card exists.

Yes, I know that there are PCI cards greater than 8xxx. Try to find one.

Need to make a change here.

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Thanks 1

No dude, I know how to run the bench.

As stated, my 3850 AGP runs it fine.

Ā 

If somebody else can verify the Nv situation,Ā  that would be great. Don't wait too long though.

Here is the minimum requirements according to Unigine.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HARDWARE
  • GPU:
    • ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher
    • Intel HD 3000 and higher
    • NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher
  • Video memory: 512 MB
  • Disk space: 1 GB

Ā 

• Ā 
Edited by Mr.Scott

9 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

No dude, I know how to run the bench.

As stated, my 3850 AGP runs it fine.

Ā 

If somebody else can verify the Nv situation,Ā  that would be great. Don't wait too long though.

Here is the minimum requirements according to Unigine.

Ā 

Ā 
  • Ā 

Just by looking at the database it seems that the Nvidia are no go.

But the min. requirements may be different.

I see 256MB vga's also... and ATI/AMD 1xxx , 2xxx and 3xxx series.
Ā 

9 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:
HARDWARE
  • GPU:
    • ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher
    • Intel HD 3000 and higher
    • NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher
  • Video memory: 512 MB
  • Disk space: 1 GB
1 hour ago, Leeghoofd said:

K we go for another bench for this stage.Ā 

Just switch to ATI-AMD ?

Ā 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@LeeghoofdĀ ,Ā  for ddr4 stage heaven amd apu is Raven ridge and Picasso cpus considered the same for the gpu portion ? as both have exact same Vega 11 gpu ? Do we need to bench another Vega 8 or Vega 3 apu ? ocn submitted already amd 2400G and 3400G and only is counting as one entry hence why i am asking if we need to run on another apu with different Vega gpu. Thank you Alby.

13 hours ago, chispy said:

@LeeghoofdĀ ,Ā  for ddr4 stage heaven amd apu is Raven ridge and Picasso cpus considered the same for the gpu portion ? as both have exact same Vega 11 gpu ? Do we need to bench another Vega 8 or Vega 3 apu ? ocn submitted already amd 2400G and 3400G and only is counting as one entry hence why i am asking if we need to run on another apu with different Vega gpu. Thank you Alby.

It's counting as one because you selected raven ridge, there is also a category for Picasso if you look at the list of Vega cores

There are separate categories for raven ridge and Picasso so comp working this way is counterintuitive especially as they are on different nodes which traditionally makes different categories (look at nvidia tesla arch). If this is the case would be a huge let down because I bought a 2400g and board specifically because of how the database is laid out for hwbot and i 100% would not have done that had I known the comp is not laid out according to the rest of the database.Ā 

https://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_rx_vega_11_graphics_picasso/

• Crew
14 hours ago, chispy said:

I changed your sub to Vega 11 Picasso, can you check your team mate with his Raven Ridge to see if it works ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

I changed your sub to Vega 11 Picasso, can you check your team mate with his Raven Ridge to see if it works ?

Thank you Alby this work and now it is correctly detected as Picasso , appreciate it. There is a bug in the submission page for heaven , when i submit as Picasso cpu 3400G it picks it up as Raven Ridge hence why my sub was saying Raven ridge instead of Picasso , please check this bug out and if possible get someone to fix it , and thank you for the hard work and good vibes going on with team cup.

Ā 

Kind Regards: Angelo

Ā 

Ā 

hb.png

• 2 weeks later...