HWBOT Community Forums

cheaters sucks..

pro

I will see what I can do to clarify those confusing cpuz shots

Questions can be asked, in a polite manner. Not like the whining and bullshitting we've seen in this thread. Perhaps these guys would've been alot more helpful if you asked QUESTIONS instead of making ACCUSATIONS.

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Could someone take Tapakah's CPU and see if it does as he claims PLEASE (how much more polite could this be told?)........ :D

There you go. Sounds a lot better than

I bet that he will not come. Reminds me of "another" person doing such things without providing real evidence NEVER till now. Do NOT expect him to Russia. BAD thing though is that I thought that mrlobber was decent. When he moved to the "other" forum, their "master" have manipulate them with some kind of brain wash, to cheet.

I KNEW from the VERY START of this thread that there will be NO PROOF at all

Yea, you two will wait for EVER for explanations.

..don't ya think? icon14.gif

Do we have any news on that please OR are we going to forget it and say that it never happens?...Thanks a lot..... :)

ALSO it would be more appropriate - in my opinion only - IF the user Tapakah could upload a photo of the CPU showing ALL details of it EVEN the ones writen on the PCB of the CPU, in case that after 1 or 2 months crunching the time, he finds a good CPU that REALY does 6700MHz Super-Pi 1M and say: "hey guys did you see I was right?"...... "xxx guy that I've sent my CPU and benched it, found out that it was as I told you"

For avoiding such conditions, it whould be good if we had a PHOTO of the CPU now......

Thanks a lot guys,

have a nice day/evening,

George.