Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums

About Hwbot and Future


Recommended Posts

My quick 2 cents on the gaming thing.

If you Tweak the games people play to run faster (IE... Metro, COD, GTA) does this not also translate into faster 3D Mark DX11 and DX12 Scores?? So if we can show the new crowd how to make their games run faster = better Bench Scores - is this not a Win-Win combo?

It would be great to have a 100% fool proof submission system BUT it's NEVER going to happen 😞 . On TO SOMETHING ELSE - How about having the required INFO (hardware CPU/GPU/Memory/MB,  Pictures of MB/CPU/Cooling, any comments or thanks to, ECT..ECT ) prefilled out (either auto or manually) before submitting so that it requires less time after submission.

^ You will always have the 1% that will cheat BUT the other 99% should not have to suffer because of these FEW..

^ I'M OLD... forgive me as sometimes I forget things...

-> JUST A QUICK Reminder <- What where we talking about again???

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ I’ll have to defer to MR.Scott on this as I don’t have many of the old stuff CPU’s. The old NVidia Video cards GeForce 9800 gt(x)  (gtx-2xx) and below only give a ~ 50/75 MHz Overclocking on the gpu/mem. The board makers separated themselves by having the highest oc’ed factory card. These cards cost $$$ more than the standard version BUT we (old school) bought the lower cards and then oc’ed them ourselves.. <- Am I right or not??

^ Then how where we different ~ 10-15 yrs ago wanting/wishing for a faster card by:

- mounting a different heatsink/fan

- putting the gpu/mem under water/chilled for more speed

- Ect..Ect.
And we are still doing this with today’s gpu’s & CPU’s! The biggest change is that we have easier access to Dice/LN2 pots. 
We need to have the new people with whatever games/benchmarks they wish. Just like aquamark3 was introduced yrs ago and had to be modified to fix problems so to will any future benchmark!

I know it is a headache to have to fix/recode around problems BUT we also need new coders to help. No new people = the death of this site. Overclocking will always be here, if not then EKWB would be out of business.


  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah well. I have all my screen shots saved. Even the ones that where a lead to my final submission here.

I'll fill the OC museum at Warp9-systems with them to preserve. 

You all are more than welcome to fill our museum. And you dont have to worry about filling out a form or silly rules. It's just for show and tell.


Again, that's Warp9-systems OC museum. Hope to see some of you guys pop in some subs!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...