HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Monabuntur

The official Monabuntur 's PYPrime global challenge - Sep 29, 2020 until Oct 29, 2020 thread.

Posted (edited)

Just tried out the file, uploading it works however I think it still needs to take a screenshot, I'd ask leeg for clarification though. Also would be nice if it had the option to not fill out hardware details as it's possible for it to be wrong. https://hwbot.org/submission/4571577_yosarianilives_pyprime_athlon_ii_x3_455_16sec_130ms

Edited by yosarianilives

On 10/8/2020 at 9:54 PM, yosarianilives said:

Just tried out the file, uploading it works however I think it still needs to take a screenshot, I'd ask leeg for clarification though. Also would be nice if it had the option to not fill out hardware details as it's possible for it to be wrong. https://hwbot.org/submission/4571577_yosarianilives_pyprime_athlon_ii_x3_455_16sec_130ms

So, I can easily implement the screenshot (I hope at least), python can take screenshots, but I'll have to see if I can integrate it with the hwbot API

For the manual option, it's a bit more complicated, you can't manually input it unless it's not in the database (it happens often with motherboards), what I can do, is ask at the end of the benchmark if you want to automatically fill in the hardware and generate a file with a different structure, but this complicates the usage a bit.

How hard will this hammer my CPU? Might run this on my 940XM just for shits 'n giggles.

EDIT: Not at all, it's 1T. I pulled every trick I know of trying to get a higher score but I couldn't go lower than 10.48x seconds

Edited by 4n0nym0u5b3nch3r