HWBOT Community Forums
yash_yulian

The official Tsunami Online Overclocking Competition 2020 for AMD thread.

Check if your single tests score higher than the the multi core scores, that's a good start

3 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

Check if your single tests score higher than the the multi core scores, that's a good start

If one of part sub benchmarks is single score higher, but the overal score is normal. Is that valid?

33 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

That's a solid no, this is the reason we wanted to have the geek verification link

You can check for the AMD category some single scores on the sub benchmark (stream add / triad) are several higher. It happened to several participants. but link validation is valid

Primate labs are also looking into this. Anyway the  score is not valid for the moderation team. If needed we will require video proof of a person running the benchmark 3-5 times in a row.

Hahaha... I've observe this too... 😂 
Decided to not submit so far, my score is too low. Not so lucky this time in this bench, Huhuhu...

Apparent much in AMD system as of my test. Intel can have to but not so frequent & outliar...

Waiting to disabled points for Geekbench 3. 🤣