HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2020 Division I round 3 thread.

marco.is.not.80

KeepH8N: I'm specifically talking about the Challenger Division comp - I'm not sure where my post goes when I use the comment section inside the comp portal but if it ended up in the country cup forum apologies. I would just say that EVEN if by chance the 3090 was available when round 3 started for most of us those things are nothing more than vaporware and it would be sad to see it allowed when they are not available for purchase anywhere. That's my opinion. I can afford one but I certainly can't get one.

The competition started what 10 october? the release of the 3080/3090 was a week before in selected markets so it would necessarily be an impossibility for most users to get their hands on them (I can buy as many as i would want i have no cash flow issues but its besides the point).  This is a challenger series and not the PRO OC competitions. So lets atleast be within reason as to what can be used.

image.thumb.png.06164d6ee4c037436000ae1d0eb692ff.png

Edited by Matsglobetrotter

First off, suggesting that anyone uses a bot and contribute to the issue of scalping is unethical and disgusting. Even worse would be to actually go and purchase one from a scalper because then this competition simply becomes "pay to win" not to mention helping these scumbags make money. Even if you happened to get a retail version in a store somewhere in Switzerland that's great for you - that's not a story replicated in many other countries I can tell you that I'd like to see you go to the same store and pick up another one. You and I both know they've been out of stock ever since.

still not fixed. what i mean is for each stage top 5 scores should be awarded points for the stage. for the geekbench 4 stage, no one is getting points for that particular stage.

i should get 50 for that stage of geekbench4, which i am not getting. if you check the awarded points there is no name against those points. pls.check.

(what i was trying to say is that I should get the maximum points either for the stage or overall standing for the division. overall standing is 5. I should get 39(still not updated because, pcmark 7 score submitted today).

geekbench 4 score was submitted last week. for that stage i should have got 50 points. )

geek444.JPG

Edited by ksateaaa23

After raising an issue, geekbench 4 stage re-configured per core score to total score...just 4 days to the close of competition. With this my score is pushed from 1st to 20th. Now my query doesn't make sense..... doesn't really matter to me whether this stage gives any points to top five or not. Now the problem is fixed.........................

Edited by ksateaaa23