HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats stelios and aristidis ....any info how you guys won? :D

We took first place in 3DM11 with ASUS DIRECT CU 1420/1330 with p67-ud4b3 board and third place in SPi 32m with p67-ud4b3. The board’s bios was terrible and was almost impossible to play 1:8 with Corsair’s GTX2 but we manage to make a decent 1.57.281 32m and that was it.

@Christian Ney : U didn't look much man... I've just google "moa 2011 france" and the first result is this one : http://fr.msi.com/actualites/moa-qualifs-fr-2011 ;)

Yep I know this page but I can still continue read it it's nowhere written where to submite.

And on cowcotland it's not written either :(

And I read both so many times you can't imagine :D

Yep I know this page but I can still continue read it it's nowhere written where to submite.

And on cowcotland it's not written either :(

And I read both so many times you can't imagine :D

Come on, are u serious man ? U should read better, everything is writed on these two pages ! "Règlement et diffusions des résultats >>ici<<"

I'm ok to say that this year MSI's "MOA communication" in the French medias was not sufficient, they need to do an effort on this. But If u REALLY wanted to participate, u could have... Everyone had the same informations, coming from these two pages and HwBot...

Bye

p€p|n0r@ng

Edited by p€p|n0r@ng

We took first place in 3DM11 with ASUS DIRECT CU 1420/1330 with p67-ud4b3 board and third place in SPi 32m with p67-ud4b3. The board’s bios was terrible and was almost impossible to play 1:8 with Corsair’s GTX2 but we manage to make a decent 1.57.281 32m and that was it.

msi qualifer with gb mobo....

is this locally organized?

which bios did you use for the p67a-ud4?

Come on, are u serious man ? U should read better, everything is writed on these two pages ! "Règlement et diffusions des résultats >>ici<<"

I'm ok to say that this year MSI's "MOA communication" in the French medias was not sufficien, they need to do an effort on this. But If u REALLY wanted to participate, u could have... Everyone had the same informations, coming from these two pages and HwBot...

Bye

p€p|n0r@ng

ok, maybe I haven't read cowcotland's page really carefully.

Then show me where are the submissions and results please ;)

thx

Amicalement

Chris

ok, maybe I haven't read cowcotland's page really carefully.

Then show me where are the submissions and results please ;)

thx

Amicalement

Chris

Page 2 and 3, but that's only for the online FR qualification. Last week-end was the FR live final, I will publish a news about it on 59H later, but I think MSI will also publish them on their FR website too...

Bye

p€p|n0r@ng

Edited by p€p|n0r@ng

Page 2 and 3, but that's only for the online FR qualification. Last week-end was the FR live final, I will publish a news about it on 59H later, but I think MSI will also publish them on their FR website too...

Bye

p€p|n0r@ng

lol OMFG :eek:

wtf I haven't saw that there were other pages, the ''change page button'' is nicely hidden :D.

So we just had to submite like that on the forum ?

only 4 teams participated ? Accordint to the results

Damn wanted to bench in Paris with you guys

which only means.....only the best represent :D

If find the most significant part of it, that MSI actually listened to us (= 'the overclocking community') ! :)

Perhaps it's not always the best (as if there is a 'best', lol) who are in the competition, but certainly everyone has a chance now. Not only MSI-owners.

lol OMFG :eek:

wtf I haven't saw that there were other pages, the ''change page button'' is nicely hidden :D.

So we just had to submite like that on the forum ?

only 4 teams participated ? Accordint to the results

Damn wanted to bench in Paris with you guys

Yes , submite the score on the forum (and validate in Hwbot for the Maxxmem & wprime 1024).

Yes only 4 teams for the qualification online (only the first three for the live in Paris).

And only the first team qualified for the MOA EU to represent France :)

msi qualifer with gb mobo....

is this locally organized?

which bios did you use for the p67a-ud4?

Yes it's localy organized but it was the same and in other country's.

Bios for p67a-ud4-be F3b.

In my previews board P67a-ud7 1:8 divider even with 4 sticks of ram worked fine and with tighter timmings.