HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna wish all you guys the best of luck (yes you will need it, especially if M.Beier is competing because he will bring his BH5s)

I'd love to visit the regionals to catch up with you all (even Marc LOL)

Nah man, those are holy, they are in a glass chassie and shift! (Thereby yes; I still got my 2x512MB 280+ 2-2-2-5 kit :-P )

I did not qualify, I saw 2x i7-990X die, along with a UD9 (which was the reason for one of the dead chips... PWM couldnt handle stock clocks...)

I'm also, msi spain can't make any qualifyng for spain people, you only need good contact and luck for it. He only make the ridiculous the same results in hwbot ranking.

no fair at all but that's the way it is i guess :P

if they're handpicking people they shouldn't call it "qualifications", at least we have the real competition with GoOC :D

(Thereby yes; I still got my 2x512MB 280+ 2-2-2-5 kit :-P )

Check my signature :P

I did not qualify, I saw 2x i7-990X die, along with a UD9 (which was the reason for one of the dead chips... PWM couldnt handle stock clocks...)

Even if they weren't dead do you really think there is chance for you to be selected ? :D

Yes. That is a known issue for the UD9.

Only M.Beier's UD9 :P

Hehe not my motherboard, in fact I did not even touch it ;-P

I was busy with OS.

And yes... one ram divider below max, loose timings, no cpu-tweaker, no CW, 200mhz uncore low... 6 min 9 sec... oh and about 150mhz left in the chip... Yes; I would put my money on that doing more then 10s difference with ease, aim was really more 5:50 or 5:45....

But sometimes shift happens, gonna enjoy watching massman fail this weekend.

sorry but we are not handpicked contestants ... we already had online qualification, but only TWO teams there ... this is very expensive sport for Czech ppl :( ...

I have with Asus 580DCUII 9870 points in 3D Mark 11 and 5,9 GHz Ci7-2600K in superpi 32M ...