HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO it'd good to have a few surprises in a competition... sometimes it gives folk an opportunity they might not normally get... it's the best thing about proper qualifiers.

Keeps things interesting ya know.... instead of the same faces alllllll the time

:)

Was again nice meeting the fellas at MSI. Especially Viss (congrats on the kid!!), who didn't have luck on his side this time. "Next year", he promised, and I will make him stick to that promise! :D

Also good to see Leeghoofd and Teemto putting up decent scores on their own. First time they were completely in charge and apart from some errors, they did pretty well! I'm sure there will be more competition soon from them.

Also pretty cool to find out we can save a lot of energy by fine-tuning the mainboard.

But sometimes shift happens, gonna enjoy watching massman fail this weekend.

Theres-an-I-in-win-and-a-U-in-failure1.jpg

• Crew

Congratz PJ and Thomas, well deserved :)

I would have won the running contest though :P

Too bad Pete couldn't team up with Viss in due time... Maybe he would have had better luck this time...

good atmosphere, great people, great food and drinks... I loved it !!! Well done MSI Beneleux !!

Edited by Leeghoofd

We managed to beat ryba and Borko and will be representing Poland in Istanbul. See you there guys :)

Quite surprised.. congratz!

Anyway.. sometimes skills, sometimes luck make their business. E.g. this time me & T0lsty were very close to be beaten by the team no one called favourite in Ukraine cuz they had better hardware.

Hope you really were stronger, not only luckier :)

Pieter and Thomas, good job!

Edited by cyclone

For those that would like to see the final screenshots from yesterday's benelux finals, here you go!

http://www.overclocking-tv.com/content/news/9105/moa-2011-benelux-finals-screenshots.html

I'm missing the 3DM11 one from the Daddy's... Guys can you send it to me please? Thanks :)

Hey,

The 1M isnt our best one , our best one was to 6.1Ghz with higher uncore :-)

Also For ECO test ... we had to run the 06 forest with FPS above 60 ^^ with the lowest power consumption possible.

• Crew
For those that would like to see the final screenshots from yesterday's benelux finals, here you go!

http://www.overclocking-tv.com/content/news/9105/moa-2011-benelux-finals-screenshots.html

I'm missing the 3DM11 one from the Daddy's... Guys can you send it to me please? Thanks :)

I'll send them ovet to you Timothé, our best pi was 7.444 at 5.6... 3DMark 2358 or something...

• Crew

our best pi run was at 5600, we did a far better score later on (higher uncore, ram speeds,...) but it was too late too submit

7.441.jpg

Our 3D11 run was pretty amasing crap , as we forgot to set a vital switch :D Again better scores after the timelimit :)

2358.jpg

More in the small report...

Edited by Leeghoofd

I'm also, msi spain can't make any qualifyng for spain people, you only need good contact and luck for it. He only make the ridiculous the same results in hwbot ranking.

Silent clown, those things you say in public shows that you are a jealous,

Delete the post that will be best for you.

If you talk to is to help not to disqualify anyone, this post is for information not to insult.

Greetings

Edited by [DRACO]