HWBOT Community Forums

10 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

rebooted the platform, should be better now

Thanks for you tireless efforts to keep us going Leeghoofd. It seems it does not matter what topic, you have to jump in an give advice, take action to get things moving. since im at home under more or less lockdown since hmm march i spend a lot of time on the bot so notice the significant time it must take. Sincere thanks for your continued efforts :-) Hope you get some time to also play with some hardware, OC style:-) 

• Like 2

Thank you @Leeghoofd , appreciate all your hard work and long hours getting the bot to keep on rolling. It is much better now , really fast loading everything. as many people i'm in totally lockdown at home due to covid19 and i spent most of the time here on the bot and re-benching hardware to keep my mind off everything that is going on in the world at the moment. I could not be happier with this hobby 😁 .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Leeghoofd said:

My dewars are dry for 7 months now, no LN2 here, only for medical purposes

Ay caramba ! Same here Alby :( the Ln2 place has been close for almost 10 months now since covid19 started , no LN2 available. Looking forward to get some in the future in hopes everything gets better !

• Crew
3 hours ago, Rheinlaender said:

I haven't received any points for a few days. My team mate falken1, on the other hand, does.
Can this still be related to the error or are there others?

Did a recalc on your subs, check tomorrow if its better

Did a recalc on your subs, check tomorrow if its better

Thank you@Leeghoofd

Just get 1.5 Points what is very less. I just get 20 Hardwarepoints with the 3DMark11-Entry since Dec. 1. Another 20 HW Points with the 11 Extreme. Maybe something is wrong with my Account?

I accidentally selected the wrong type of cooling recently and was classified in the Apprentice League. Never used anything other than water and air and am an enthusiast. Can it have anything to do with the changeover? Are the values calculated differently here?

• Crew

Well there will be a new simplified point distribution system in 2021 in Q1.

Honestly we can't do any effort to find the bugs in the current mess of algorythms. In general I only saw sometimes 2-3 points increase after recalculation manually all of your scores (takes me around 30 minutes clicking madness to recalc all)
Sometimes even just 0.1. In a few cases you lost all your points as team members had now faster scores with similar hardware. 

Well there will be a new simplified point distribution system in 2021 in Q1.

Honestly we can't do any effort to find the bugs in the current mess of algorythms. In general I only saw sometimes 2-3 points increase after recalculation manually all of your scores (takes me around 30 minutes clicking madness to recalc all)
Sometimes even just 0.1. In a few cases you lost all your points as team members had now faster scores with similar hardware. 

I thought you'd reactivate an agent and then work through the results. Sorry for all the work. If I had known that it would take 30 minutes. Work for you if I hadn't asked for it. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

This weekend /01/09/2021, we got some heavy maintenance planned on the database of HWBot. This could lead to you being unable to submit ( 500 error ) Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but it has to happen some time

undermaintenance.jpg

What are we doing: 

• Removal of a lot of bot created accounts 
  • Releasing new benchmarks from Beta stage
  • Alphabetically sorting the benchmarks
  • Adjusting the global point system
  • More functionality for the admins

So just bench and hang onto them scores, no need to sub them now, The Bot will be back soon with improvements under the hood...

• Like 3