HWBOT Community Forums

If you want your score to be deleted ask here...

Leeghoofd

• Crew
On 3/6/2023 at 4:50 AM, Papusan said:

Done.

2 minutes ago, caywoodd said:

Hello,

Pleae delete this score - i loeded int into the wrong category.

https://hwbot.org/submission/5222594_

...been stayin up too late again

Done.

• Thanks 1

• Crew
On 3/17/2023 at 3:31 PM, Aleslammer said:

Done.

6 hours ago, aa13thpr said:

Done.

• Thanks 2

I submitted a CPU-Z score for a i7-5820k (2 months ago) but it was not shown as having been submitted. I resubmitted it but was shown that I had already submitted it ( 0 points) BUT when I checked the original submission, it said that it was STILL calculation the score from 2 months ago? I tried to do a recalculation on the origanal submission BUT it's now stuck (over 5 minutes) at the -- Your rank and points are being calculated... one moment please. Synchronization in progress, submission in processing queue... <- I have been able to submit scores for my i7-6850k while it is stuck?

Thank You For Your Help :-)

• Crew
9 hours ago, MaddMutt said:

I submitted a CPU-Z score for a i7-5820k (2 months ago) but it was not shown as having been submitted. I resubmitted it but was shown that I had already submitted it ( 0 points) BUT when I checked the original submission, it said that it was STILL calculation the score from 2 months ago? I tried to do a recalculation on the origanal submission BUT it's now stuck (over 5 minutes) at the -- Your rank and points are being calculated... one moment please. Synchronization in progress, submission in processing queue... <- I have been able to submit scores for my i7-6850k while it is stuck?

Thank You For Your Help ?

I've blocked the new submission and recalculated the old one.

• Thanks 1