HWBOT Community Forums

If you want your score to be deleted ask here...

Leeghoofd

Accidentally subbed as a cloudgate rather than a skydiver. Already made a corrected sub in the correct category

Please delete: https://hwbot.org/submission/4839693

Thanks.

(Turns out if you had selected something other than the first item in the dropdown from the box (which automatically goes to the submission page for that benchmark), then navigate back to the page (back button in the browser), despite it visibly showing that other option on the page you navigate back to, if you click the "submit" button, it will actually then take you back to a benchmark submission page that is for whatever the first item in the dropdown is, not the other one you had previously selected (before navigating back in the browser). I did this accidentally, and then didn't notice that I was effectively subbing under cloudgate (which is the 1st option in the 3dmark dropdown) instead of a skydiver.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Crew

All deleted, but HWBOT moderators require to see the entire desktop including the taskbar for verification purposes. If you have somehting to hide, plz cover it with one  of the CPUZ or other tabs.

Also ensure you have 2 instances of CPUZ open for 2D and add GPUZ for 3D scores like the below screenshot: 

timespy.png

1 hour ago, Leeghoofd said:

All deleted, but HWBOT moderators require to see the entire desktop including the taskbar for verification purposes. If you have somehting to hide, plz cover it with one  of the CPUZ or other tabs.

Also ensure you have 2 instances of CPUZ open for 2D and add GPUZ for 3D scores like the below screenshot: ...

Thanks for the clarifications. Ya, I don't have a problem uploading my desktop. I just didn't know it was doing it for me.

Also, sorry, I forgot to add this one for deletion. Same reason. Just missed it.
https://hwbot.org/submission/4852784_yelmond_y_cruncher___pi_1b_ryzen_9_5950x_28sec_623ms

• Crew
1 hour ago, elqiaka said:

Hi, i want to delete this submission.

https://hwbot.org/submission/4859074_elqiaka_superpi___32m_ryzen_5_1600_(summit_ridge)_9min_20sec_703ms

I accidentally post this submission in SuperPi 32M. It should be in SuperPi 32M with Benchmate. Thank you.

these categories will be merged soon, no problem, it is superpi32M

• 1 month later...
Guest bzzz_f_me