HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT UNIGINE RULES DISCUSSION THREAD

Leeghoofd

I guess if a given score is questioned and has a validation link to the unigine site but not in a "published" state the score can be manually set to the published state in order to be verified. Pretty janky but until unigine allows links to all scores in their database it's possibly the least worst option.

Edited by cbjaust
possibly

• Crew
10 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

the score can be manually set to the published state in order to be verified

That would be in a perfect world. There are some users that stay by the book and even the slightest step off the rules (for example, non-critical overlapping windows even with all the info being seen) with give them an opportunity for a claim. And I don't want to give them this kind of joy.

10 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Pretty janky but until unigine allows

If

Edited by Antinomy
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have a REALLY Stupid question ? I can run Heaven 1.0.3 (HWBot Wrapper) in DX-11 MODE with a Geforce 9800 GX2. There is no submissions for this Card in our data base BUT according to NVIDIA, this GPU is capable of doing DX-11.

** The GeForce 9800 GX2 was a high-end graphics card by NVIDIA, launched on March 18th, 2008. Built on the 65 nm process, and based on the G92 graphics processor, in its G92-450-A2 variant, the card supports DirectX 11.1. Even though it supports DirectX 11, the feature level is only 10_0, which can be problematic with many DirectX 11 & DirectX 12 titles.

This would also apply to ANY and ALL CARDS From the Geforce 8xxx series (based on the G80 core) through to the GTX-295 (GT200 core).

I wish to get the okay here first before I submit a score and then be flag..

I'm getting -- Time Out Errors -- at HWBot.org so I can't check the Geforce 8800 or 9800 series cards to see if there are submissions to them.

Thanks

MaddMutt

1 hour ago, MaddMutt said:

I have a REALLY Stupid question ? I can run Heaven 1.0.3 (HWBot Wrapper) in DX-11 MODE with a Geforce 9800 GX2. There is no submissions for this Card in our data base BUT according to NVIDIA, this GPU is capable of doing DX-11.

** The GeForce 9800 GX2 was a high-end graphics card by NVIDIA, launched on March 18th, 2008. Built on the 65 nm process, and based on the G92 graphics processor, in its G92-450-A2 variant, the card supports DirectX 11.1. Even though it supports DirectX 11, the feature level is only 10_0, which can be problematic with many DirectX 11 & DirectX 12 titles.

This would also apply to ANY and ALL CARDS From the Geforce 8xxx series (based on the G80 core) through to the GTX-295 (GT200 core).

I wish to get the okay here first before I submit a score and then be flag..

I'm getting -- Time Out Errors -- at HWBot.org so I can't check the Geforce 8800 or 9800 series cards to see if there are submissions to them.

Thanks

MaddMutt

If it can run the bench with the settings used in the wrapper then it's fine

• 1 year later...