HWBOT Community Forums

ASRock Z590 OC Formula Thread:

13 hours ago, l0ud_sil3nc3 said:

For Z270, right?
I appreciate the sentiment, but even if you just specify the URL, I don't know how to deal with it.
You guys are veterans and very knowledgeable, so I'm sure you can understand.
But it is difficult for a beginner to deal with it.
I understand that tuning the OS is necessary for OC, and that this is the difference in individual skills, but I guess this is the part that prevents more people from enjoying OC.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning Guys,

what i ever would like to know were the functions of a few Bios Ram Settings . MC Driving Offset 1 / 2 ; Read Equalization Training ; MC Speed Mapping. Normally all of them on Auto.
Thanks a lot for Information if somebody have them. Unfortunetly google tells me nothing about them....

• 1 year later...

I bought one in April on Amazon for 164$ and i could have paid more since i love the design and display with the ligths. I only could buy a i5 intel 11400f and i got it yesterday. Will buy a i9k & noctua cooler later. Is Kingston Fury any good memorys to use? I want with led and pretty cheap first 16gb or more. I also noticed that the OLED display turns off after 10-15min when i tried without memory. Is it only because of that and is the screen on when using Windows?

DSC-0337.jpg

Edited by Oldschool297

• 2 weeks later...