HWBOT Community Forums

Sdram 200MHz+ cl2

Obijuan83

45 minutes ago, Obijuan83 said:

Oh, I'm not doubting the existence of 200+ c2 capable stuff, even have 4 sticks myself, just all of them are 512MB qimonda sticks, didn't manage to find 256MB ones ever... So might want to broaden your search to include 512Mb ones :)

Can't sell mine, since i didn't bin them propperly, but good search terms for finding some on local market are muskin essential and kingston 512Mb C3 value RAM sticks, look out for qimonda ICs, usually very late production stuff has them

Edited by TAGG
  • Like 2

Ναι προσπαθώ να ολοκληρώσω το Cascade και θα πάρει λίγο καιρο οπότε θα επιστρέψω σε legacy περίοδο για να μην σκουριάσω! (socket 7,slot1,s370) :)

Edited by Obijuan83
  • Like 1

Guest endpunkt

Abit BE6-II/BF6

I have these. Even bought the latest be6-II new in the USA over 5 years ago. Fully recapped by me.

Yes I am teasing you ? Not for sale

There is one in USA 100us ebay

• Obijuan83 changed the title to Sdram 200MHz+ cl2
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, moi_kot_lybit_moloko said:

hi, look this

its not my link

you need qimonda, 3 pcs in picture

I contacted the seller to ask about those sticks last week and they did not reply to me. That said, maybe somebody not in the US will have better luck :)

Edited by redux

On 7/10/2021 at 1:25 AM, redux said:

I contacted the seller to ask about those sticks last week and they did not reply to me. That said, maybe somebody not in the US will have better luck :)

Try to contact the seller a few months ago still no reply so don't know whats up there