HWBOT Community Forums

116357350351817391369 - GeForce GTX 980 @ 1400/4000MHz - 29328 marks Catzilla - 4K

Matsglobetrotter "possible cheat"? I'm not that stupid. An error occurred while submitting. Probably I made a mistake. I don't know how to delete it. If I cancel my registration will all disappear? If so, I will cancel my registration. One "cheat" less. No big hardware ... or anything else ... average no one. I don't understand why I thought I had a place here. Sorry.

9 hours ago, 116357350351817391369 said:

Matsglobetrotter "possible cheat"? I'm not that stupid. An error occurred while submitting. Probably I made a mistake. I don't know how to delete it. If I cancel my registration will all disappear? If so, I will cancel my registration. One "cheat" less. No big hardware ... or anything else ... average no one. I don't understand why I thought I had a place here. Sorry.

Hi, I dont call anyone a cheat. No sure what auto generated message you get from Hwbot in the background. I reported the score as impossible score and mention that it was not 4K. Even i get such messages.  I also insisted the possible cheat naming is removed from the bot *you can see in chat forum on this.  We all reacted on this score as for the challenge competition we all chase the top scorer and yours became just that ?  the moderators can delete this one and then you just resubmit. no harrm done.

the 4K tickbox is not available at first. you need to register the advanced serial number in catzilla once you reboot the option will be available.

• Thanks 1