HWBOT Community Forums

• Crew

nope I dont, you jumped so many teams, you ended up with 2 accounts, I asked you if you still had your old scores as we could not merge them...

Your old scores don't bring as many points as they did eg 3 years ago as point distribution changed from one benchmark to another benchmark, some benchmarks became obsolete or entered Beta again. Also a lot of old top scores got beaten seriously by the likes of Luumi and co meaning that lower ranked subs hardly get any points,  ... and the list of whys goes on... you will never have the same points as you had 2 years ago...

I would just await the new point distribution, once the programmer is done with the new front end wrapper and then we can see what happens to your profile....

The major pints are on 3D , ypu can see my hardware on lod account and caputers pics and 3D Vecnh licenses for all , Time Spy , Royal , 3D Mark 03 , 06 , Vantage etc ..

If you want tel me one server at private and up all my HDD Benchmarks.

Since i7 920 , 950 , 8400 etc ..

Test on CPU and GPU.

• Crew

here's a list of 3D that gets globals you have no 3D2001, no Vantage runs...

Your subplatform is too old to grab seriosu points in HWBOTs old and current config. It might have been good enough 5 years ago , but now there are almost no global nor hardware points points to be grabbed with a 6950X as processor

joaquin10.jpg

theres no private server , if you want to up your other scores get to work!

1 minute ago, Joaquin10 said:

Lege casue closed for OLD HARDWARE . OLD ? 6950x AND ALI 2080 TI ?

NO POINTS ITS CLARE , BUT HARDWARE ?

DO YOU WANT 3D MARK 11 EXTREME ?

i SPEAK FROM EXAMPLE ON SCORE , NO POINTS 3D MARK ENTRY ITS CLARE , SO DO YOU USE YOU LOD , AND 8 X SUPERSAMPLING ...

BUT LOD F8 OR OMG'

3D MARK 11 ITS OLD BECAUSE DO YOU CHANGE NORMS AND NO POINT FOR ALL COMPETITIONS ?

• Confused 1

AND WITH SIMPLIFIED SOLICITUD CATZILLA LINK AND OFICIAL WEBSITE HOW I AM PAY LICENSE .. AND YOU YOU PAY MONEY FOR LICENSE ?

WHERE ARE MY MONEY ?

CATZILLA NO POINTS I UP OR 90... MARKS AND CATZILLA 720P AND WHERE ARE POINTS FOR CATZILLA ? NEW NORMS , HOW ARE HERE THE BASTARD ?

• Confused 1

Hola @Joaquin10 , mira amigo que es este mierdero que tienes aqui ??? Te has pasado brincando de Team a Team y cambiando de nombre a cada rato tambien ??? Entonces porque te quejas si tienes problemas con los hwboints ??? Por favor no te quejes mas que ya esto cansa y me tienes enfadado a mi y a los moderators. Parale ya con tanto post de lo mismo y lo mismo , las cosas cambian y hwbot points cambian tambien. 

Si nesesitas ayuda en traduccion dejame saber y te trato de ayudar ya que google translator no es muy bueno. Entiende que como se distribuyen los puntos cambio ok. Cuidate mucho pero bajale el tono amigo. PM if you need more help.

Regards: Angelo

( sorry for my post in Spanish , i have tried to explain to him about the points he lost and why )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

Lege casue closed for OLD HARDWARE . OLD ? 6950x AND ALI 2080 TI ?

Pretty sure the rough outline for points hasn't changed much in years, global points obviously go as new generations come out, and with hardware points you need to be near the top for specific hardware, different benches require different combinations, always have (I think), always will (I think).

Benches that give points do change over time, if you say you have been absent for a while it makes sense that you've not been around as they have changed. Check on the benchmarks page to see what gives hardware/global points.

That specific hardware combination won't be good in a lot of benches, get a newer cpu and you'll do better in 3dmarks (either bigger or quicker cpu depending on the version of 3dmark), something like gpupi doesn't care about cpu so that would be fine. GPU doesn't matter when you're benching the 6950x for 2d, so you should be able to get some hardware points with that.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 2:32 AM, chispy said:

Hola @Joaquin10 , mira amigo que es este mierdero que tienes aqui ??? Te has pasado brincando de Team a Team y cambiando de nombre a cada rato tambien ??? Entonces porque te quejas si tienes problemas con los hwboints ??? Por favor no te quejes mas que ya esto cansa y me tienes enfadado a mi y a los moderators. Parale ya con tanto post de lo mismo y lo mismo , las cosas cambian y hwbot points cambian tambien. 

Si nesesitas ayuda en traduccion dejame saber y te trato de ayudar ya que google translator no es muy bueno. Entiende que como se distribuyen los puntos cambio ok. Cuidate mucho pero bajale el tono amigo. PM if you need more help.

( sorry for my post in Spanish , i have tried to explain to him about the points he lost and why )

Me quejo por que puedo y estoy en mi derecho , yo como user cambio de nick cuando un TEam desaparece , no voy a meterme con nadie pero hay Teams que desaparacen te puse el Ejemplo de The Independent OC y igual que desaparecio el de Team Hard - H2O , donde empece como user : Ximi.

Y por eso cambie de equipo , no me quejo de los hbpoints , los tengo todos guardados en mis pics pero son mas 10 años aqui y con mas gente y subir todo me costaria mucho tengo hasta de 2600 K CPU y todas las plataformas antiguas desde 2010 , si empiezo a subir pics y capturas , cuando acabo ?

Lo tengo todo en HDD los Benchmarks bien organizados por categorias de CPU , 2D GPU 3D etc . desde la AMTI 5850 HD con un i7 920 y DDR2. que te parece ?

On 7/7/2021 at 2:32 AM, chispy said:

Thank you Angelo , but my old nick was Ximi and desactivate the account but my old email and points saved , the back server conservated all and back copies.

How much cost activate old copie of server for 2020 before desactivate acccount and deleted ?

• Members
5 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

Ximi old 2010-2021 and 1 backup ?

Who is conspired ?

I thought your Ximi account had been deleted?

There's no grand conspiracy, the points algorithm has changed but only in a minor way really, it still uses the same basic concepts, points available are based on number of submissions and position within that group. If more and more people beat your score in general/with your hardware, then you get fewer and fewer points.

• Crew

My thoughts exactly Georgestorm.

There are no more "old" backups as the database and servers all had their fair share of upgrades on software version and changed coding.

Even IF we had a backup from 2 years ago, rolling back would be a very bad idea.... Each time before we update/upgrade something we make a backup, usually overwriting the oldest backup version...