HWBOT Community Forums

Yes , I saved all on  2 HDD , 1 TB and 4 TB.

All Tweaks , Software etc ....

But 11 years of life on HWBOT and re submited all ufffff , Ï craz and see no points score the best 2600k , i7 920 , i7 E8600 , etc .. and GPU ATI NVdidia and some hard shipped.

• Crew

Not sure how we can help you , I would strongly suggest to always use some sort of translator (google or human) to properly clarify your situation as it seems we keep on running in circles... Your english is really hard to understand

• For all the subs you have resubbed you got the correct points, regarding the current point attribution for 2021.... If you have more scores , resub them. HWBOT no longer has any record of your other old scores in the database. Not sure what is hard to understand here...

6 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

2 pages now for this?

There are here solution ? NO , but you good made sniffer warp Symtems.

Do you know   ALL Reply on Supersampling on Catzilla ?

Very easy 2020 saved on yor server because revised this year Lege , and sorry but you are very stupid.

Do you know gay MHZ ?

• Crew
2 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

There are here solution ? NO , but you good made sniffer warp Symtems.

Do you know   ALL Reply on Supersampling on Catzilla ?

Very easy 2020 saved on yor server because revised this year Lege , and sorry but you are very stupid.

Do you know gay MHZ ?

Thanks for the uplifting and motivating speech... I think you don't even want to understand what we have been mentioning in the former posts or ... Great that you know more about the Database backups than we do... Time for a break maybe?

• Thanks 1

I dontt hink on time for reactivate the backup , who work , not know , but I dont sold any euro for work , you are pro and work for maintance the competitons and profesional and elite ocers.

I only buy hardware and spent my money not sure of time spent by 2010-2020 are long time.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, Joaquin10 said:

Thank you Angelo , but my old nick was Ximi and desactivate the account but my old email and points saved , the back server conservated all and back copies.

How much cost activate old copie of server for 2020 before desactivate acccount and deleted ?

Right.

Ximi is deactivate = scores + points gone

Now account Joaquin has bot points with scores submitted on it

• Crew
1 hour ago, Joaquin10 said:

I dontt hink on time for reactivate the backup , who work , not know , but I dont sold any euro for work , you are pro and work for maintance the competitons and profesional and elite ocers.

I only buy hardware and spent my money not sure of time spent by 2010-2020 are long time.

I don't get payed any penny to do this, I get some freebies of hardware now and then... nothing Pro bout me... I have a real day job like most of us, but its not HWBot. 

I allowed you to resubmit your old scores , which are not always in line with new rules and you keep on echoing the same message... think about it, HWBot did you a huge favor already in my book...

• Thanks 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

Ï craz and see no points score the best 2600k 

Ok for example, from a quick search you have some scores with the 2600k:

image.png.a86d601ed173b4c8ffe6c3073b6ad0e3.png

What's the issue here, missing scores? Not getting points?

When your old account was deactivated the scores went with it I believe, if the user doesn't exist anymore why would the scores?

PC Mark 10 is for year present.

The mother 2600 k crash.

I thinjk Taht recalculate my scoresold up old scores , for example for 2020-2019.

I registration new on 2021 , see profile Joaquin10 , Spain , Spanish Team open.

• Members
3 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

What are you trying to show here?

3 hours ago, Joaquin10 said:

PC Mark 10 is for year present.

The mother 2600 k crash.

I thinjk Taht recalculate my scoresold up old scores , for example for 2020-2019.

I registration new on 2021 , see profile Joaquin10 , Spain , Spanish Team open.

Those are all the PMC10 scores you have on your account. Your account was made this year: 05 Apr 2021

You shouldn't really have any scores from before then really, if you do have any it's only because Leeg has been nice about it.

• Crew

Reuploading old scores isn't allowed. You uploading 8 year old scores which count in your 2021 season. All of this stuff needs to get moderated...

You have to reactivate your old account. But if you deleted it, there's a good chance its simply lost forever.