HWBOT Community Forums

I.nfraR.ed - NF7 V2.0 @ 295.8MHz - 295.83 MHz Reference Frequency

Alpi

Great result !!!

I know you will fight your way to the top.

You are so close to the 300 limit.

Any chance you can test with 256mb of D43 chips ?

3 hours ago, TerraRaptor said:

So many good scores lately thanks to all the work you and other guys (Tzk, digitalbath etc) did.

True.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:17 PM, TASOS said:

Any chance you can test with 256mb of D43 chips ?

Been there, done that. 256mb BT-D43 1:1:

https://hwbot.org/submission/4794219_tzk_reference_frequency_a7n8x_deluxe_(rev2.0)_273.48_mhz/

256mb DT-D43 and BT-D43 run exceptionally well on the A7N8X and NF2 in general. My best stick of BT-D43 is mostly done at 273Mhz, though. DT-D43 doesn't clock above ~255Mhz 32M. BT-D43 runs 263Mhz 32M in Dualchannel which probably is the chipset limit of my board.

Edited by Tzk
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TerraRaptor said:

So many good scores lately thanks to all the work you and other guys (Tzk, digitalbath etc) did.

All this wouldn't be possible without the overclocking elders (OskarWu, Tictac, Polygon) which did the groundwork for this. Also the openness of recent socket 462 overclocking and sharing all findings and infos was key. So a true team effort :) And let's not forget about the new NF2 Xtreme tweaker made by @I.nfraR.ed. His work makes this a lot easier to clock NF2 and set timings in Win.

I also believe there is more to gain, especially on 1:1 dualchannel. I'm still stuck at 263Mhz for 32M runs.

Edited by Tzk
  • Like 4

• Crew
8 hours ago, Tzk said:

All this wouldn't be possible without the overclocking elders (OskarWu, Tictac, Polygon) which did the groundwork for this. Also the openness of recent socket 462 overclocking and sharing all findings and infos was key. So a true team effort

Completely agree. As I said, I believe it's now or never to figure out this platform.

8 hours ago, Tzk said:

I also believe there is more to gain, especially on 1:1 dualchannel. I'm still stuck at 263Mhz for 32M runs.

Very true.

• Thanks 1