HWBOT Community Forums

Country Cup 2021 Planning Thread

yosarianilives

On 10/13/2021 at 11:36 PM, yee245 said:

Not that I think they'd necessarily be part of the "optimal" set in any given stage as they stand at the moment, but it would be interesting to see how/if they'd affect that y-cruncher 2.5B stage. I figure the "optimal" set of subs would be something like 7350K, 5300G/5350G, 11600K, 9920X/10920X. It would be interesting to see if some random LGA 3647 Xeon could throw a wrench into things. Was just kind of curious, but not necessarily asking for them to be allowed in any given spot.

Yes please allow xeons for ycruncher @Leeghoofdin my testing they still lose to 7740x but still interesting and I don't think they'd hurt the competition to allow.

52 minutes ago, TAGG said:

Can we make intel BCLK stage universal, or at least DDR3+ so i have something fun to bench? :P

I think idea was to make it not just s775 but I'll also take an opportunity to not have to do x299 lol. Since we already have 1150 instead of 1151v1 maybe we can swap 2066 to 1366 or 1155 for our Austrian friends? 

1 minute ago, yosarianilives said:

I think idea was to make it not just s775 but I'll also take an opportunity to not have to do x299 lol. Since we already have 1150 instead of 1151v1 maybe we can swap 2066 to 1366 or 1155 for our Austrian friends? 

If they don't want 775, how about just DDR3/4 and ban 775/771 specifically? 1156 can allso do bclk :)

I was looking at some of the stages, and for something like the 3dmark11 Physics stage, the rules mention SystemInfo 5.43 only. It appears there was actually a new version of SystemInfo that released a few days ago (on the 29th) that's version 5.44. should the rules be adjusted to be something like "5.43 and newer"?

Edit: looks like a number of the other GPU stages have this as well. 

https://benchmarks.ul.com/systeminfo

Edited by yee245

• 1 month later...