HWBOT Community Forums

TASOS - SDR SDRAM @ 215.7MHz - 215.7 MHz Memory Frequency

1 hour ago, TerraRaptor said:

I hope you are cpu limited right now, I'd go with 800mhz fsb cpu and bsel if needed (shouldn't be required though).

Yes

That result was the final (with that cpu).

Next weekend i'm going to test an 800 fsb cpu (not need for bsel) it will boot at 100 ... and i need to find some suitable hardware for vga and hard disk (i had problems with this Maxtor i used).

For high agp i used gf 4 agp8x and i think it was 66 MHz default to over 100 MHz. For ATA I think the shortest possible cable if using ATA hdd drive or ATA->SATA converter, connected directly to motherboard's ata connector. For PCI card i used S3 or ATI Rage DVD card.

Bsel mod 133->100 to set a proper mem divider is a good idea. Memset tool works on this motherboard? And the final thought is maybe a hidden menu in BIOS? Keep pushing!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 9:01 AM, TerraRaptor said:

I hope you are cpu limited right now, I'd go with 800mhz fsb cpu and bsel if needed (shouldn't be required though).

I tested with an 800fsb , 2.4Ghz Northwood.

It booted at 12x100fsb

With 3:4 mem divider , i can bios boot up to 158fsb and raise max 161 within windows (that's 215 mem)

With 1:1 mem divider , i can bios boot up to 166fsb and raise max 211 within windows

https://valid.x86.fr/ne8uei

The board seems to have somekind of watch dog active and whenever it passes certain oc values , it resets to default.

Next weekend i will test different bios versions.