Ah many thanks guys!
will take a look into it! ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello 

Is anyone running the 13900k on the apex ? 
If so what bios and can you manually overclock past 5.5Ghz ? 
I have the apex on bios 2004 from the website and for some reason cannot overclock it past 5.5Ghz. 
Also cannot set a cpu multiplier higher than 58,  and even when manually set to 58, it will not boot at 5.8ghz. It will only boot at 5.5ghz. 
Any help would be appreciated a ton :) 
Thanks again ! 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, noizemaker said:

some rog guys found out, if you experience some issues with an RAPTOR LAKE cpu in terms of qcode 23 hangs or ratio change wont apply, you can try to flash latest ME Firmware to resolve the issue on the Z690 APEX.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126385-FIRMWARE-Intel-ME-(H610-B660-H670-Z690-B760-H770-Z790)

After i did check again, if anyone use raptor lake please dont skip 2004 BIOS, because this is very important update included :
"1. Improve system performance
2. Update ME version to 16.1.25.1885v2
3. Many ME updates and optimizations for the next-gen CPU are included. This version does NOT allow rolling back to the previous versions, not even via USB BIOS FlashBack™, to ensure better compatibility.

After flashing this all my problem is gone including stuck at 23 debug code, or nvme on M.2_1 not detected, etc. So before flashing newer BIOS flash this first please.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, speed.fastest said:

After i did check again, if anyone use raptor lake please dont skip 2004 BIOS, because this is very important update included :
"1. Improve system performance
2. Update ME version to 16.1.25.1885v2
3. Many ME updates and optimizations for the next-gen CPU are included. This version does NOT allow rolling back to the previous versions, not even via USB BIOS FlashBack™, to ensure better compatibility.

After flashing this all my problem is gone including stuck at 23 debug code, or nvme on M.2_1 not detected, etc. So before flashing newer BIOS flash this first please.

Did you update the Intel ME firmware as per the post above yours and that still not fix the problems? (2. Update ME version to 16.1.25.1885v2)

With BIOS updates usually all you need is apply the latest one, I never had any problems skipping a few in between versions.

55 minutes ago, themad said:

Did you update the Intel ME firmware as per the post above yours and that still not fix the problems? (2. Update ME version to 16.1.25.1885v2)

With BIOS updates usually all you need is apply the latest one, I never had any problems skipping a few in between versions.

I never have those either, but this fix works on my board no problem. Above fix with flash custom ME is works but causing SP reading invalid and have error V/F Curve. So better use official ME.