HWBOT Community Forums

My 30K Pcmark05 score ?

eva2000

yes if you don't receive an answer in less than 24 hours that means nobody cares or is even checking to see what's up, because we all know that we're swimming in money just by running the site and helping out, so during weekdays we all just sit around and work at the site because it pays so well.

rolleyes.gif

nope. denotes that the nobody has looked into this yet in the last 13 hours and that the mods who are qualified and run PCMark05 almost on daily basis will get back to this topic. Denotes that I won't reply here saying "yes we block" or "no we don't block" because this is not my area of expertise.

but hey, whatever floats your boat right?

So finally you broke the silence :P,

im glad you are swimming in money thats good for you ;).

If you would have given this answer instead of trying to be funny i would not post asking again , BUT as always theres that sarcasm and attitude coming from you :rolleyes:. Hey but whatever floats boat RIGHT?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So finally you broke the silence :P,

im glad you are swimming in money thats good for you ;).

If you would have given this answer instead of trying to be funny i would not post asking again , BUT as always theres that sarcasm and attitude coming from you :rolleyes:. Hey but whatever floats boat RIGHT?

No wonder that he gets a little srcastic when people think the mods are on duty 24/7;) That's just stupid. There will be a solution, but YOU and everyone else must WAIT until it's here. 13h is nothing, you could at least be decent enough to wait a day between bumps...

No wonder that he gets a little srcastic when people think the mods are on duty 24/7;) That's just stupid. There will be a solution, but YOU and everyone else must WAIT until it's here. 13h is nothing, you could at least be decent enough to wait a day between bumps...

This topic its been here for months and nothing has been done in hwbot rules for it , so dont give me that i must wait stuff, keep your opinions of my post to yourself im not asking you i am asking the mods UNDERSTOOD !!!!

We are not FM. Their database can have whatever scores they like. We don't allow these scores which have been under discussion in here.

I have been extremely busy in my real work, so our PCMark05 HOF is unchecked. I do it now!

P.S. There is nothing wrong, if someone wants to know answers to his questions really quickly. If some matter is important, it is important.. simply as that.

This topic its been here for months and nothing has been done in hwbot rules for it , so dont give me that i must wait stuff, keep your opinions of my post to yourself im not asking you i am asking the mods UNDERSTOOD !!!!

My opinion is that it's better to wait until a GOOD solution is in place (this is quite complex, as it involves FM as well), than to find a quick fix that needs to be corrected anyway.

If you don't want regular users to answer your posts, discuss with the mods through PM's - this is a FORUM, remember? UNDERSTOOD???!??!?!!!111ONEONE!!???!

@SF3D: Is aggressive bumping the way to go if you want something to be fixed here? I don't think that's good forum behaviour. Reward the polite instead. Besides, what's impoartant and what's not differs from person to person. IMO the wprime issue is FAR more serious than this, for example.

My opinion is that it's better to wait until a GOOD solution is in place (this is quite complex, as it involves FM as well), than to find a quick fix that needs to be corrected anyway.

If you don't want regular users to answer your posts, discuss with the mods through PM's - this is a FORUM, remember? UNDERSTOOD???!??!?!!!111ONEONE!!???!

@SF3D: Is aggressive bumping the way to go if you want something to be fixed here? I don't think that's good forum behaviour. Reward the polite instead. Besides, what's impoartant and what's not differs from person to person. IMO the wprime issue is FAR more serious than this, for example.

I wont discuss your opinion as thats yours. I have contacted mods via PM already before i posted in here with no answer from them , hence why i posted asking about it in here to gain the attention of the Mods and suceeded :P. Yes this is a Forum but i dont like the way you used yor CAPS when refering to me thats is very unpolite of you UNDERSTOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your talking about me being aggresive right , If you dont understand my way of trying to get things done go cry on a corner :P , once you stop crying come back and post on this tread ;). Is it this problem related to a member of your team ? I knew it :rolleyes: , hence why you are trying to get the attention of the topic in here wich is the 220 cap xp start up HD test.

@SF3D Thanks for your help ,I apprecciate the input and answer from you ,

sorry if I sounded a little bit harsh but its frustrating seen things like this.

Have a good day you guys :)

I wont discuss your opinion as thats yours. I have contacted mods via PM already before i posted in here with no answer from them , hence why i posted asking about it in here to gain the attention of the Mods and suceeded :P. Yes this is a Forum but i dont like the way you used yor CAPS when refering to me thats is very unpolite of you UNDERSTOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your talking about me being aggresive right , If you dont understand my way of trying to get things done go cry on a corner :P , once you stop crying come back and post on this tread ;). Is it this problem related to a member of your team ? I knew it :rolleyes: , hence why you are trying to get the attention of the topic in here wich is the 220 cap xp start up HD test.

@SF3D Thanks for your help ,I apprecciate the input and answer from you ,

sorry if I sounded a little bit harsh but its frustrating seen things like this.

Have a good day you guys :)

OK, I use caps lock to make a point about caps lock and exclamation mark usage. That makes me impolite... oh well.:rolleyes: Go cry a bit yourself, buddy.

I completely understand your way of dealing with things, but look at it this way: every time someone has ANY kind of problem and use "your" tactics, would that encourage the mods to keep up their decent work?

...and FYI, I don't know what my team members have problems with or not. If you want to throw accussations in my direction, feel free to do so. But when you're completely wrong, like now, be an adult and apologize. Unless you want to prove your bullshit, of course;) Good luck with that.

Thank you to the mods who have taken the time to answer my questions and PM , it would be nice if the real FM cap its announced for others to know and what are the limits of HD test in PCMark05 , as it is not fair seen the top 10 scores work hard to not go over the 220 start up to get a FM links. I know i myself try not to get close to 200 just to be on the safe side and have FM link

for submission. Again thank you for the help mods.

chispy.