HWBOT Community Forums

General Trolling advice:

Leeghoofd

• Crew

Small recap of the day: I removed a certain score and hate account today in a blink of an eye. Not even being remotely interested who's behind it or what games one wants to play.

To make it clear: if there's something you don't like about BenchMate, no need to continously  flame about it, one simple advise: just don't use it !

Trolling.png

To ensure that everybody is on the same page: If this trend continues I will continue on my spree and will issue warnings, temp ban users from the forum and if the attacks & nagging continues it will ultimately lead to blocking your account.

FYI BenchMate is here to stay , it allows us to use AMD CPUs on modern Operating Systems. For the current gen of OCers the easy submitting via the wrapper is a huge bonus and on top of it all,  BM adds additional layers of security so the moderation Team has an easier task. Thus some respect to the developer and his team are in order. Question yourself:  Did you pay one cent for the hours they invested to make our benching experience easier? 
Once more, If it is not for you as it is doesn't live up to your requirements or if it does make your blood boil or that you are sure it limits your OC endaveours, just continue to bench on older Windows versions for AMD and let it be. 

Similar accounts for specific bashing of competitor's scores, we know who you are, question is do you realize it that the universe doesn't rotate around you?

The choice is fully yours, just don't waste my precious time nor harras other members of HWBot or the BenchMate team. 

Trolls are not appreciated and will be adressed accordingly...  This infantile behavior has to stop  

Maybe a tip: Just go and hide in your fav tree...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1