HWBOT Community Forums

The official OC4 Japan E-Quake thread.

placid

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been there, I know that those at University are short on time to bench and funds to donate.

To make sure your basic needs are met while you bench, I'm putting up a case of Red Bull and a case of Top Ramen as a random drawing prize.

Unless I've missed something, when I tried to do an entry in 32M Super PI, the page was asking for a videocard and we know there is no slot to enter that info since it's Super PI, not a 3D bench - Yet the page says my entry isn't complete for that reason.

Bug - Or does each person need an entry in both to complete things?

Please be certain to follow the rules by posting your submissions at OCA to be certain you qualify for any prizes. Don't forget the official wallpaper as well...:)

EDIT: You must also register at OCA to be eligible.

Edited by rickss69

Unless I've missed something, when I tried to do an entry in 32M Super PI, the page was asking for a videocard and we know there is no slot to enter that info since it's Super PI, not a 3D bench - Yet the page says my entry isn't complete for that reason.

Yeah, go ahead and record your Lightning Bones, haha...:)

Oh, sorry. Not a bug, a human(*) error. Just fixed it.

(*): assuming you consider me human :D

$5 minimum, the more money raised the more we help the Earthquake victims :)

Don't forget guys... do not miss an entry just because you feel like you will not win, this contest has random prize drawings as well.

Thanks for setting this Supes and Massman.

*human? NEVAH!!!

I'm down for fun, not interested in prizes however there is a slight issue, I can't register on OCA forums ;)

Always belly aching about sumtin man :P, registration is wide open during the contest bro no referal needed ;) , if its assembling the captcha puzzle thats preventing you from registering, take a screeny and I'll get my team of rocket scientist to work it out, ololololololol.

Kidding aside, c'mon mang, lets jam on this and knock one out for our fellow humans over in Japan facing this daunting and uncertain future!

Register Here

Contest INFO HERE

OCA OC4 JAPAN DISCUSSION THREAD HERE

OC4 Japan FTMFW!

enter-registered-trademarks-text-800X800.jpg

You can still make a direct donation to CRASH here or any other organization to help make a difference in the lives of the Japan people who face a tremendous and continuing hardship after the horrific natural disasters on 3.11.11. Direct donations win warm fuzzy feelings inside but are not eligible for organized contest prizes.

Every little bit helps guys and gals, thank you to those who'm already exceeded the minimum $5 donation thru OCA's Contest.

Hit me again if anyone has trouble logging in, servers been a bit slow today.

Kal