HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Z690 Apex, Dark + DDR4 IGame 4000C14!

Alex@ro

Need some cash to fund my never-ending campaign for Gsill World Cup. All items are functional and in good condition. Shipping will be handled carefully so that you receive them in proper shape and functional status.

#1 Asus Z690 Apex ( one with cover). Revision with DRAm clocks fixed, did 8200C34 without much time spent on it, all air. Comes as it can be seen in picture, no accesories or heatspreaders, price of copper has gone through the roof recently so it is what it is.  

#2 Asus Z690 Apex ( one without cover) Initial revision, won't do more than 7000 dram clocks on the problematic slot. Comes as it can be seen in picture , bulk. 

#3 Evga Z690 Dark Kingpin. Solid board, played with it in the 12900K era not had time recently to play with it but i had a really good experience with it back in the days. 

#4 Colourful Igame DDR4 2x8GB 4000 C14. Top kit, white pcb,  one for collection, did 5250 14-14-14 with some cold on cpu and no temp control on the sticks. I hit 5300 but failed to screenshot. Manually selected sticks, binned for 4240+ C12 by the company, sadly i had different issues with imc, board and finally i abandoned project due to lack of time. Top condition, ihs not removed, iirc these were not retailed at all so you are bidding on some unobtainable item :))

Prices:

#1 300E

#2 225E

#3 300E

#4 300E

Prices includ shipping in EU, for other countries please ask. I am a private seller, i guarantee that all is listed is in proper condition and does work as advertised but no official warranty ofc. 

Payment via paypal as friends or family or via bank account. 

colourfulmem4kini.png

hwbotsell8lfuz.jpg

z6902cc2a.jpg

Edited by Alex@ro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 2:43 AM, Alex@ro said:

#1 Asus Z690 Apex ( one with cover). Revision with DRAm clocks fixed, did 8200C34 without much time spent on it, all air. Comes as it can be seen in picture, no accesories or heatspreaders, price of copper has gone through the roof recently so it is what it is.  

I sent you a PM about this Apex. I am interested.

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Alex@ro said:

I did, not interested in lowballing, sorry

I'm sorry you think $250 is lowballing for a bare motherboard that has none of its original parts and can't even be used properly in a normal PC. My intent was not to insult. Seemed like a reasonable offer to me. I apologize for bothering you.