HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk (mods + oc + coldslow bios)

Massman

Thanks guys!

Even though it took a lot of effort to get 1500 running, even though this is just a mainstream card and even though 3DM11 is not giving me any points here at the bot ... I had a lot of fun :D

I'd go with that MSI and not with the ASUS DirectCU II :(, for some reason isn't giving me the performance that I was waiting for.

The results I achieve with the Hawk don't say anything about the potential of the DCU2.

Super nice clocks on that card, massman:). Even though you're running some GPU heavy benches, bump that 990x up a bit next time....you'll see some nice gains;)

Heh. Yes, I should do that :D

congrats dear pieter :)

amazing clocks...!!

just a question, did you have memory CB so temp is -135 C (and not lower)?

I'm not sure if it's memory CB, seems more like memory controller issue. I've tried keeping the memory hot wait a hairdryer and increased the memory voltage quite a lot, but no change.

Maybe I have to try again. Damn!

love the core clocks..much hardmods required for +1300?

I've only used the hardmods posted in this thread. I don't think they are even necessary: this hawk has an OCP unlocked and there's software to control vgpu and vmem. I just like VRs!

1300MHz is, by the way, super-simple. I think it can be done on just dry ice temperatures.

Even though it took a lot of effort to get 1500 running, even though this is just a mainstream card and even though 3DM11 is not giving me any points here at the bot ... I had a lot of fun :D

You're a bad example. Benching for fun isn't allowed here!

• 8 months later...