HWBOT Community Forums

rsnubje member discussion thread.

Chiller

If you report scores, be sure first that you have a reason of reporting.

Few years ago Wprime was with online score submission directly to Hwbot, therefore Wprime gives a VALIDATION CHECKSUM on tab : MORE.

Now this online submission directly to Hwbot doesn't work anymore.

But you don't know that because you don't OC so long.

so be sure that you report a score that's really wrong or not by the rules,

just like you're scores WHERE NOT by the rules of Hwbot.

And reacting like this while you don't submit by the rules and i reported you're scores without the BENCHMARK SETTINGS and SUBSCORES visible like the rules say,

to report something back of me (even when they are correct), is childless...

See the validation checksum ?????

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/788976_chiller_wprime_32m_2x_xeon_x5482_5sec_80ms?tab=more

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/788921_chiller_wprime_1024m_2x_xeon_x5472_3min_6sec_830ms?tab=more

I invite you to check all my 989 scores on my profile if you find ANY that are NOT by the rules, but before you report, be sure about and KNOW the rules !!!

Edited by Chiller

so now ur discussing me at general, not even scores... ok whatever. so i think everone may know now you're digging through every score of overclock team holland members... just because i didn't like what happened a time ago on the forums... don't call me childish over this then, because this is nothing compared to that. sadly u take all the time to dig through our scores and lack overclocking for yourself.

if you think that, you're wrong.

don't be sad, it's not ONLY OTH, if i see scores that are not by the rules, i report them.

just submit them by the rules and there's nothing to report.

If i report them, or somebody else, doesn't matter, rules are there to comply by,

you get the box "i agree to the therms and rules of hwbot" when you submit a score.

Reporting scores what is NOT by the rules, that's the point, not because you are you.

Edited by Chiller

thats what i said, your right to report if they're wrong... however you take the time to look at the whole oth team, thats just bothering me. doesn't that give a signal that you have something against us? i try to follow rules, however there is a part that hwbow should let the members know they changed rules, because i don't regularly look at the rules for any changes...then again what you said earlier, me reporting right scores of you, what about my other 23 that were approved? obviously it's not just me. but if you want to spent your time looking at oth scores go ahead, but i think your time can be spent better than this, like modding or ocing for an instance

My time for OC will come back, i'm now for 2year pretty quiet with OC,

other things on mind like moving etc...

And when somebody doesn't do anything for almost 2years then can drop from 570points to 320, is normal.

and did you look at the wprime scores of me ? Validation checksum, that's something of before you're time ;) , and now you know when you see more wprime scores of other people with that green checksum code on tab "more".

just submit by the rules :P

have benching fun.

i started with first use of OC in 1998 with a dual cpu socket single core cpu xeon with AGP X800.

But then Hwbot didn't existed.

Then i did some Bsel mods etc....

So that's 10years longer then you ;)

I still know that time you started with OC :P

Are you kidding me ???

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/824306_chiller_pifast_celeron_lga775_346_43.64_sec

Reported due lack of validation? Is Screenshot not enough then?

You have to click on it and you will see that screenshot works and is included.

Like it said, look first before you report.

You reported 3 scores that are correct ??????????

Edited by Chiller

You're scores i reported where NO subscores or benchmark settings visible what is clearly stated in the rules of Hwbot.

While on my scores you reported where screenshots and or validation checksum valid present .....

that's a big difference

You're scores i reported where NO subscores or benchmark settings visible what is clearly stated in the rules of Hwbot.

While on my scores you reported where screenshots and or validation checksum valid present .....

that's a big difference

sure and that makes me the bad guy, cuz you had to read 3 ffing reports and i had 27 to read where 21 were just ok. only last ones, with no resolution or subscores... just didnt notice the change of rules for that. still don't see the purpose of showing subscores anyway. but why are you acting like a child that got stepped on his toes!? what did i do to you that you make a big scene of this while it's just some score reporting with no big drama. grow up!

and what christian said ;) and next to that i'm not a score(you're scores?) sorry just funny to see.

sorry for my language...

Those rules are stated longer, it's not changed last weeks or months,

You report 3 good ones because i reported all you're scores that where NOT by the rules.

Future tip : just submit by the rules then nobody can report scores, otherwise you will act like this maybe again when somebody else report scores of you ?

good day to you xD

Edited by Chiller

oh wow look at me im the great chiller... that's how you come over to me. it's like you are always doing everything the right way and the others are always doing it wrong. maybe i shouldnt report some scores of you, but so what! why the heck is that so important to you. just 3 scores, nothing wrong with them, did not get blocked... why bother?

and as for not making words dirty, you already did when you started this topic and kept continueing bashing on me.

[edit] thank you Christian! ;) makes sense.

as for moderator fun, in the afternoon i already told to massman this was going to get out of hand

Edited by rsnubje

Well I had some reported scores to and 7 of them are now "disabled". Its a shame this happened since the scores are not really that good, or much better than others at the same clocks..

However on the otherhand I understand that this are the rules.. Just have to live with it, its only just so hard to get all required info on a small screen with some extra info (mem timings, used motherboard etc). Had some relatively good runs on a 8800 ultra with a small res beamer that are "disabled" now. Unfortunately just sold the ultra :(.

Next time only the required fields will go in the screen..

Edit:

Just one very strange thing here.. A few submissions were reported but not blocked and had as comment: old score.. Anything wrong with old scores?

An hwbot crew member, Sweet, has been marked as 'checked by a moderator'.

This was the reason the user gave:

Old score (2009)

Edited by wesjuhdabomb

its only just so hard to get all required info on a small screen with some extra info (mem timings, used motherboard etc).

I can fit all required info ever more with 1280x1024 ;)

With 1024x768 it's a bit hard :D

Just one very strange thing here.. A few submissions were reported but not blocked and had as comment: old score.. Anything wrong with old scores?

Some rules weren't on in 2009 then we cannot block the submissions with todays' rules

think this can apply for some of my reported scores that are needed to be checked, 5 of them atm. you should also read this chiller.

When a submission has minor mistakes or incomplete verification, it does not mean by definition it has to be blocked by a moderator. If these submissions are not suspicious in any way, and do not receive global points, the moderator has the right to approve them.This rule is to prevent users reporting each and every submission which have minor mistakes, in order to get a better rank for their own submission. Reporting submissions which are not suspicious but have minor mistakes is against the fair play spirit, and abuse of the reporting functionality will be acted upon.