HWBOT Community Forums

rsnubje member discussion thread.

Chiller

it's not about that.

this is a small thing to let see you're benchmark settings, is stated in the rules and almost everybody post it like that.

It's not that difficult.

Even anti liasing change or so can give you some more points even if it's a little bit to get few places higher in hw ranking.

it's just to keep it fair.

those are the rules, just post by them, and when you submit score, you check the box :

"agree with the terms and rules of Hwbot"

so in one way you already agree to them, so submit by them ;)

• Crew

Please Chiller and rsnubje, take it easy. and I suggest you follow this, by pm.

Something important to note, I had to solve very old reports and I must say that these are no longer subject to moderation.

Besides in the years (2008- - 2009) screens was not mandatory in Wprime (only validation)

Well guys, discontinuing unnecessary aggression

Thank you very much, for understanding

Sw

Edited by Sweet

I understand the blocked scores due to insufficient information. However i think that the lines that rsnubje stated should be removed from the rules then. As my scores and that ones of rsnubje are not that good efficiency or something.

Referring to this lines:

When a submission has minor mistakes or incomplete verification, it does not mean by definition it has to be blocked by a moderator. If these submissions are not suspicious in any way, and do not receive global points, the moderator has the right to approve them.This rule is to prevent users reporting each and every submission which have minor mistakes, in order to get a better rank for their own submission. Reporting submissions which are not suspicious but have minor mistakes is against the fair play spirit, and abuse of the reporting functionality will be acted upon.

Benchmark settings is not a minor mistake i believe.

(example : run benchmark on lower resolution or other settings, when benchmark finished,

then hide benchmark settings before making screenshot with an other screen over it to get some more hw or global points with a higher score.

For that just show benchmark settings)

Maybe the Subscores not visible can be a minor mistake when the score is not suspicious.

Difficult ? No i don't think so, so why keep discussing about it?

Rules are there for a reason.

Even to know that you check the BOX when you submit a score that you agree to the rules but even never take the time to read them!

Hwbot Crew will check reported scores and check or block the scores in question when they are not suspicious.

Something important to note, I had to solve very old reports and I must say that these are no longer subject to moderation.

Besides in the years (2008- - 2009) screens was not mandatory in Wprime (only validation)

Thank you very much, for understanding

Sw

I told him that of the scores he reported of me, was something before his time on hwbot.

now he knows ;)

and i understand, but just telling them that they read the rules before submission, so there screenshots are ok, and nobody has a reason to report them, and then there no problem.

I had 1 score that Rsnubje reported, and he was right about it.

Gpuz was not in the screenshot and therefore not posted by the rules , result : i deleted it.

and i'm not making any fuzz about it, because he's right about that score,

he need to see it to that when a score of him is not correct, it can get reported.

That's it.

have all greta benching times. chilly ;)

Edited by Chiller

I know the rules are there for a reason, just never noticed that this was needed and i never cheated or what-so-ever. And yes you can receive a higher score with that if you do cheat. But as seen my scores were not suspicious. However I will also stop this conversation as i just have to live with it. Just sold the card that I received the most of the deleted points with so I'm just not so happy with blocked scores that are no cheats.

As I said, I know the rules now and I don't think I will ever forget them again.

• Crew

We need subscores to find bugged runs, cheats, etc... it's just like that, not all details shown , score CAN be removed ( indeed indicating it can be ahum tolerated)

Calm down now, hopefully we can drink some brewskis at that big OC event in the Netherlands in August...

Chiller chill !! :P drink some LN2 Johan

We need subscores to find bugged runs, cheats, etc... it's just like that, not all details shown , score CAN be removed ( indeed indicating it can be ahum tolerated)

Calm down now, hopefully we can drink some brewskis at that big OC event in the Netherlands in August...

Chiller chill !! :P drink some LN2 Johan

i'm always chill, bloodpressure never goes higher then 2/4 :P