HWBOT Community Forums

The REV4 public test server! (feedback welcome)

Massman

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering...why is Super Pi 32M displaying in seconds only and wPrime 1024M showing in minutes and seconds? Surely it should be the other way around?

Why there are no ranking numbers in the rankings? And where is the magic button to allow me to see more than the top 20 of any ranking?

I think both should be minutes and seconds:) Wprime is ranked by # of cores, it looks stupid to have seconds only in the singlecore ranking:p

I said seconds only as wPrime gives it's scores in seconds only so it kinda makes sense.

I said seconds only as wPrime gives it's scores in seconds only so it kinda makes sense.

Yeah, and I don't like it. If the clock is 08.10, we don't say it's 600 (seconds) past 8, do we?:D

The rankings look better if we use days, hours, minutes and seconds. However, you need to figure out the number of seconds you need to beat a second score before benching. I think that's a fair trade for a better looking ranking.

After studying physics and mathematics for a few years I'd say it looks noobish if you only count seconds:p

Yes :).

Massman

Abhorrently evil braindead kind-hearted money-driven child-hating short-sighted cheating boy

Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent retard awakens.

It gives me a deep hearted chuckle and leaves a smile on my face every time I read the descriptions folks have given you and your bottom line response! -

What a job you have - thanks for all you and all the other moderators do for us - all that and still a sense of humor to boot!

Gotta love it! :)

Edited by SteveRo

bugreport - if want to see someone's submissions in their profile - some benchmarks are mentioned multiple times (and those are not really cpu benchmarks)

pic - http://h7.abload.de/img/aaa0uc0.png

also (may be because of that) the 2D hardware points are calculated incorrectly ... an actual sum of all my 2D submissions is 7357.6 points (calculated manually) but hardware masters page says it's 7407

Edited by TaPaKaH

Pieter, is it planned or would it be possible to add a tab in which you can see how the total points for Team League rankings have been obtained? i mean for an specific Team in their profile

Just to being able to figure out for every team how to improve and develope strategies, and how can everyone focus on hardware/benchmarks that helps their team better

It would be also nice as a request feature as for the benchmark rankings, which are now split by [worldwide,europe,asia, etc] to add the possibility to browse by country, so if in example i'd want to see the ranking for an specific benchmark for Spain i'd find it easy

i mean here:

rankingsv.png

where it's marked in red, adding the possibility to click on Europe for example, and it splits by all European countries, so you can pick the one you want to compare :)

Edited by Predator